TEAMSPEAK

MH-9 Club Camo

Wilco

Question

MH-9 Club Camo

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Heli_Light_01_F

Explain your creation:

As we progress as a server and improve a few areas its all hands on deck!

So I have decided to spend most of the evening/night/morning colouring each part of the hummingbird to learn what's what with the goal of creating a template I can roll out to different camos/designs but retain a tasteful look etc.

I am now at the point where I have made a template with every single layer named for ease of use

Please be kind I have not done a texture in Arma 3 since 2015 and these are the first 2 varients i have come up with, I can roll this out to many different camo colours.

If this hits the server this won't be a donator thing, this was designed for every member

Looking for votes and feedback, What do you like/dislike... what can be done better ?

20200618032336_1.jpg.1c88fdaed56d93e0c64

20200618032250_1.jpg.587b4c07a575b712064

20200618032313_1.jpg.00c8e2dd9fbc961fbf9

20200618025227_1.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

• Like 13
  • Hype 3
  • PagChomp 2

Looks great - could you do a blue/grey one? So it looks like marine/navy camo

8171751-water-blue-navy-blue-snow-white-color-basic-army-military-camo-camouflage-pattern-by-artpics.jpg

Also might be just me but perhaps consider making the textures look a little 'rougher', so the colours are less perfectly smooth - might help to blend it into the world more. Looking forward to custom gang uniforms 🙂

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Wilco said:

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

do you still have to email it?

Seriously its a nice skin.

Could you possibly put the Camo Texture on the Wing Fins?

Not the bar holding them together but on the fins.

20200618032313_1.jpg.00c8e2dd9fbc961fbf9

• Haha 1

I started with it on the fins and the fin arms... and ended up with just blacking them out, I think it looks better ?

Yes i am going to email it and then open the email and act all surprised

• Haha 3
  • Hype 1

Yeah - Blacking them out is definetely a nice look! I really like these skins, they're very pretty and not at all over detailed - +1! 

Edit: The hook right below the tailrotor on every single one of them is red - Perhaps worth to try to find it and turn it black? 🙂 

@Riz Its been white, red , black.... its black currently 👍

I ve made many colour variations, currently playing with compression to see how far i can push the size down without effecting quality.

• Like 1