TEAMSPEAK

MH-9 Club Camo

Wilco

Question

MH-9 Club Camo

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Heli_Light_01_F

Explain your creation:

As we progress as a server and improve a few areas its all hands on deck!

So I have decided to spend most of the evening/night/morning colouring each part of the hummingbird to learn what's what with the goal of creating a template I can roll out to different camos/designs but retain a tasteful look etc.

I am now at the point where I have made a template with every single layer named for ease of use

Please be kind I have not done a texture in Arma 3 since 2015 and these are the first 2 varients i have come up with, I can roll this out to many different camo colours.

If this hits the server this won't be a donator thing, this was designed for every member

Looking for votes and feedback, What do you like/dislike... what can be done better ?

20200618032336_1.jpg.1c88fdaed56d93e0c64

20200618032250_1.jpg.587b4c07a575b712064

20200618032313_1.jpg.00c8e2dd9fbc961fbf9

20200618025227_1.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

• Like 13
  • Hype 3
  • PagChomp 2
Please note: My private messages are disabled - There is no reason to contact me directly please use the forums.

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

BTW the RP logo wont be on the final design.

We know what it looks like, pointless being on everything!

I quiet like the idea of something being on there - maybe a unique logo for each cap point which gives you a skin, which could also be on any other vehicle and clothing skins? - an unnecessary detail but something interesting to have on each one 

I will leave it on for now then, It does look better on there I must admit...can always take it off in the future or add a gang logo etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1
Please note: My private messages are disabled - There is no reason to contact me directly please use the forums.

@Wicker these are my textures... I must like the person before they can own one

You sir cannot own this camo 😎

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

61 votes.... you must like these then! (apart from Wicker) I might need to dive in and make some more textures for MH-9 and other things now I ve spent the last few days making a near perfect template and spent hours playing around with compression making sure these appear as high quality as possible, this also means any textures I make for this chopper in the future will be passed to the dev team quicker.

These are not just chuck a bright plastic looking image on the side and upload, they have had polishing time, perfecting time and was made with love, Quite tasteful!

My gift to the people who stick with us, Approved and email already received and implemented for the next update for all members (This isn't a donator only server)

All you need to decide now is which colour of club camo you represent! 

Full List

Club Camo Aqua:

clubcamoaqua.jpg

Club Camo Black:

clubcamoblack.jpg

Club Camo Brown:

clubcamobrown.jpg

Club Camo "Camo":

clubcamo.jpg

Club Camo Dark Blue:

clubcamoblue.jpg

Club Camo Green:

clubcamogreen.jpg

Club Camo Light Blue:

clubcamolightblue.jpg

Club Camo Pink:

clubcamopink.jpg

Club Camo Purple:

clubcamopurple.jpg

Club Camo Red:

clubcamored.jpg

Club Camo White:

clubcamowhite.jpg

Enjoy! Have fun with them! and we look forward to seeing your screenshots

• Like 2