What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sam Price, Donnie Terror, Daniel Connors - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Louis Richardson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sam Price, Donnie Terror, Daniel Connors

Date of the incident

06/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My self and 2 other officers were on route to sandy shores as we had multiple officers not responding to a welfare check on the radio and also had a medic was on route to them that said a medical call was put out. When arriving on scene we saw one officer on the floor. Shortly after this a green trophy truck roles up and says that we should leave. After this, a truck with a petrol tanker on the back passes by and drops the trailer next to me and the other officers. The man in the green truck then shoots the trailer blowing it up and kill myself and another officer.

This is the second situation where this has happened to myself and other officers. This gang/group of people seem to have no care for roleplay and just want to shoot at cops the moment they seem them.

I also have another pov of the situation from Greenhalgh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNeSwXGCXw&feature=youtu.be

I also have images of ID and names:
https://i.imgur.com/Qq5xegK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xvHtsEZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/kVENwHn.png
https://i.imgur.com/LM3c23h.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQi2nYgco4I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I rarely go within the report section and try to stay away from it as best as possible however as I waas in this situation and the situation with the same group yesterday and agree that it needs to be reported to prevent FiveMs standards from lowering.  

The situation for myself started when we entered Sandy Shores after receiving intelligence that a firearms situation was taking place in the area, 2 ARVs containing 2 Armed Officers in each vehicle came into contact with the induviduals reported. From the get go I could see they were not going to comply and were looking for a gunfight using phrases such as " Ram my vehicle and I will shoot you, go on do it again " - This sits with me as very familiar to " get out of the vehicle or it will be disabled " from Altis and something I believe should be avoided at all costs on FiveM. I have no video evidence from my end of the situation so understand this cannot be used within the report, although I believe it is important to note. 

In my personal opinon, the Sandy Shores group/gang has too much of an Altis mentality towards FiveM and is to focused on being the " biggest and baddest " this results with poor roleplay from them on a frequent basis. With my frustration with the repeat of a poor roleplay situation from this group I contacted @Kseniya who came and had a chat with myself and Louis which was very productive and enlightening, Ksenyia mentioned that she also feels the group of players she has been playing with have poor roleplay and are producing a negative effect onto the FiveM server and has started to take a step back from the group as it is not something Ksenyia wants to be associated with. During part of the conversation with Ksenyia she mentioned that the group has moved out of Sandy Shores but has continuesly gone back there in order to bait and encourage police into having a shootout with them as it is " fun " we mentioned that it is poor of the group to shoot police officers and then hang around the area piss taking them that they got killed in a childish manner showing no regard for their characters life within roleplay. I would like to say thank you to Ksenyia for realising the problem and distancing herself from the poor roleplay. The blaitent disregard for the discretion of the crimes thier characters have comitted can be seen how they boast on twitter looking for a police reaction. https://i.imgur.com/MRLww2P.png

I do not believe in getting people banned but educated in the rules, as far as I know these are all long standing members of the community and should know better, I would like to see this group have a chance to improve their roleplay on FiveM and only banned if they fail to prove they can improve. 

It has also come to my attention the player by the name of " Sam Price " is under the age of 18 and to my knowledge this means he should not be on the FiveM server, I have been informed Sam is 14. 

I hope this report improves the quallity of FiveM in some way shape or form,
thanks Shep.

Can we arrange a time to hop into a teamspeak call with us 3, the people affected and the, admin overseeing the ban. Because we feel this is unfair and is not a true representation of what happened on the night.

Being the first person that tried to talk to someone on scene as soon as we arrived, Ill chime in.

We were called in by the medics for some reason as they felt that they were under enough threat to call the police in. 
We were barely talking when a truck dumped his fuel trailed on up and it blew up. 
The RDM rule is very clear as stated

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Permanent ban.

I don't think we received any role-play at all before being blown to smithereens and shot to shit. 
Less that 40 seconds went by from the time we arrived on scene before the first shot on the tanker was blown up, and less that 10 words were exchanged. 
This to us is not anywhere near the the standards of quality role-play. 

[SIZE=11pt]Hey, This is my response to the recent “Report a Player” on myself (Daniel Connors) firstly i do not believe i should be included in this report as i wasn't in the area when this incident took place. I wasn't Driving the Hauler and I wasn't in the Bright Green Desert Raid (trophy truck) at that moment in time. I do goto the area after the police are all dead and I do get into the Desert raid (trophy truck) next to Donnie Terror. Although I did get into the trophy truck i wasn't involved in the fight in sandy and did not fire any bullets in the situation [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] I do have my Recording of this and i am linking the footage at the end [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I do also Go to the area where this took place after all the Police are bleeding out to make sure no NHS in the area are trying to help any police on the ground and this is also shown in the video [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]From what I can see this incident happened at 12:46pm Local time I do have video footage at this exact time but I am unable to show that on the forums openly since i am on the way back from a hidden location (I will be PMing this full length video to the staff member who deals with this report). Other then that i am placed at 13:11pm flying in a HeliCopter with Allies Joe the Hammer and Patchy VV towards Sandy Shores where I am just hearing about the recent event of many Police dead on joshua Road where I am then transported to and see what damage had been done.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I Would liked to have been contacted before being added to this report as I feel that I could have cleared up any misconceptions about my involvement. I hope this clears it up. if you have any further questions feel free to ask[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA5oIMlJ5qU&feature=youtu.be[/SIZE]

I don’t normally reply to reports on me in this much detail I tend to keep them short and sweet, But in this specific case I feel like, A the “Accusations” are wrong and B that me and my Associates have been Framed/Set up for something we did not want to happen in the first place.

So let me address the Initial situation on the video provided, we had killed the Cops that had Entered sandy shores being aggressive to us as shown in my video what will be linked soon when I break down my video overall in depth, but for now when the 2nd fleet of cops turns up containing Greenhalgh and Louis, A the gas tanked is visible on the side of the road what we used previously, you should have expected the same fate when you saw the 2nd gas tank turn up plus this is not Poor RP it’s just a case of raw genius at play, we timed it you had 5 seconds to run away now you time that from standing still in GTA to running away you could have both ran away in an instant and been safe, plus the officer next to you was fine in the video and he was about 2.5 metres further back than you. Now the “RDM” claim you have, FiveM is more serious than Arma meaning that when you see a dead officer and when someone tells you to “I would recommend leaving” and say again after “Realistically you shouldn’t be here” the situation at this point is still active meaning I could have just shot you and gone away but I told you to leave and gave you a chance to stay alive and you didn’t, This shows that you were not talking my advice and given the situation I still had every right to do what we did as seen in the video.

Now let’s move on swiftly to what Shepheard had to say on this and I quote him saying “I could see they were not going to comply and were looking for a gunfight using phrases such as " Ram my vehicle and I will shoot you, go on do it again " - This sits with me as very familiar to " get out of the vehicle or it will be disabled " from Altis” Now Shepherd may have miss heard me or not heard everything be I said “Ram my Vehicle AGAIN, and I will shoot you, Go on do it “as this was vital just the word again shows that the aggression originally came from the police themselves in this scenario, (I don’t have this recorded just thought I would add) also the phrase in Altis " get out of the vehicle or it will be disabled” is nothing like I said that phrase on Altis, A has no threat to life mine did, B, It is on a vehicle, mine is on you, also you had a chance to do what a cop should do in this situation what is diffuse the situation instead you decided to ram my car again escalating the situation from 0-100 instantly what resulted in you getting killed and all the officers, Can I also add Shepherd you did not value your life and take my threat serious enough what led to you being killed. Also Shepherd you will be proud to know @Kseniya was involved in our little fight against you and she was the one who told us that and I quote “The police are coming to raid your houses tonight, they say they will force themselves in, if you refuse then the Gods will get in and let them raid you” this is why we had guns on us ready because Me and Sam don’t want all our shit taken from us so we protected our property, anyway sorry for that little rant.

Onto the Video now I will describe each event with a time stamp what happened even though the video speaks for itself at points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqoHunN1EUo

And yes, I have cut the video to cut out discord small talk and my bad driving ECT. So at the start from 0:00 to about 0:12 you see me and “Golden girl” Kseniya at the Los Santos radio tower disabling it showing that she has not at all “Distanced herself” as she said she would, Then 0:15 to 0:22 you hear Kseniya herself say that the cops are baiting US not the other way around she says “I think we should buy some Fishing rods, Because the cops are baiting for a fight” this yet again shows that we have been framed by her as she contradicts herself completely (To note we also have discord Screenshots of messaged between her and me where she basically agreed to doing what she did) From about 0:24 to 0:31 is me talking about the cops “Excuse” to come into sandy where we were friendly with them from this point we showed no aggression toward them showing we did not want a gunfight it was our last option to fight, 0:38 to 0:48 is another “Excuse” for the police to enter sandy again we are talking about it though so, from 0:48 to 0:52 is about Kseniya again talking about her viewing police ONLY channels in discord for information, from 0:58 to 2:00 you can see the police diving round waiting for something to happen so they can come in and “Save the day” so at the point when I am Turing around in the motorway you hear Sam say “They are just baiting for a gunfight” and then Owen follows with “ Ye Ye they want us to initiate on them” then as I’m diving over the bridge towards sandy you hear Sam again  say “Just pull over see what he wants” then Movin said “Don’t start beef, Don’t start beef” if this isn’t enough to say we don’t want a gunfight, then when I do pull over I ask the cops “What’s going on here then boys?” during the whole encounter of total 30 seconds I get 11 words out the police and none of them have told me why they are pulling me over and then why the sudden need for guns as at 1:56 you see a cop with a gun out behind his car keep in mind I had no prior encounter with them other than when they pulled into Sandy earlier speaking about imaginary “Gunshots” the fact the cop pulled an AR and only 11 words were spoken from them in 30 seconds of being boxed in so the claim you have of us having “Low Quality RP” is countered by the fact I went 30 seconds with you and you said 11 words while I said at least 50 to you in return, this shows the cops don’t want to talk/defuse the situation they wanted a gunfight, the ideal approach would have been a Taser not a carbine rifle showing the police wanted this gunfight more than ever and in fact tried to bait us into the gunfight hence why I drove off swiftly and said “Sorry” as I drove past them towards Sandy where I knew Owen and Movin was chilling.

So overall I just want to say that this is my view of the scenario and what occurred before trying to combat what the police are trying to claim is us “Baiting” them and our “Low Quality RP” that is fact false as we were calm and tried to avoid a gunfight until the police got aggressive with us we got aggressive back and acted in defence against the police after they numerously tried to bait us to initiate on them before and shows that they wanted a gunfight why would you bring most of Firearms to one place to “Check” they all had AR/Carbine rifles with at least 8-10 of you coming it was obvious you wanted a gunfight to happen from the numerous bait attempts to the failure to Defuse the situation all you guys did was escalate the situation, also to add the “Low quality RP” because you are in the police and did a 20 minute application does not automatically make you the best roleplayer as seen in my video so don’t try to make an “Accusation” that we have had “Poor RP” when the very thing you are trying to accuse me of is the one thing that you have not given me and that was Good RP.

That is all from me, Goodnight People and have a good one, Thank you for your time.

Realistically you would not be hanging around an area where 4 officers has been shot/exploded

Realistically you would not be able to find/steal 2 tankers so easily in such a short amount of time 

Realistically you would not be able to shoot as you did through the back of both your vehicles. 

We aim for realism but its still a game in which we impose rule upon ourselves to help other have a good time. 
We were called in by the medics, we arrive and we got killed in less than a minute. We had no reason to start shooting at each other. We did not cause any issues, all we did was respond to a medic call and come in to a situation where, we as police is supposed to respond to. 

If you have an issue with previous police interactions, place it in here where it can be seen publicly and dealt with in a correct manner.
We in the second car did not deserve anything that we were subjected to. 

We stuck around as we were defending our homes and we lived round the corner from where the shooting happened, you said we could not have got the two tankers in such a short space of time but the fact is i was holding onto that first tanker for over an hour and a half. You were fighting on our land and although you may not have shown "aggression" in your eyes the fact that you approached a "welfare check" with two squad cars full of armed response is going to be unnerving for us as we were in an active situation with police. The ambulance that called you there should not have been there as it was still an active situation and the medic stayed around. Realistically donnie would have been able to shoot through as the back is just roll cage and plastic and my gun was out of the window.

My final point is, when a tanker was used to attack you by surprise at the prison and you won that firefight no one complained about "the lack of RP" by using a tanker to sneak attack you because you won that, you came out on top. But then when we know your going to attack us anyway and we prepare and yous lose, you complain about it because you lost and you don't want us to win. You came there wanting us to initiate and baiting us to shit. If you would like to release the footage of you guys driving around sandy shores with AR cars for no reason then go ahead see how far it gets you, i will happily wait. Also i would like to say, Yes i can confirm what shepherd said about me being 14 is correct but if you crack down on everyone being under the age of 18 you would lose alot of players because there are a lot of players who are 14, 15, 16, 17 and i feel it unfair that if i were to get banned for my age then so should the other people who are underage and i felt the comment about my age unnecessary to the case and just something to try and sway the admins opinion in your favour because "I'm just a kid". But this is as far as i will go, the choice is down the the overseeing admin on what happens from now on.

The surprise attack at the prison, was also done without any role-play, we let it slide because it was fun to see how the tactic was being used. 
We as police are used to losing constantly, losing is not the issue but the lack of talking before the violence repetitively is what causes these reports>
We were on scene because we were requested by the medics, Us being at a location does not constitute as baiting you could have easily left us alone. We in the car had no reason to do any hostile to you and I do not think that being in shandy shores is not enough of a justification for us to be killed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be looking into this report tomorrow (as i am currently at work at there is alot to read and go through so it's best suited to when i am not distracted by working) so @Daniel Connors feel free to pm me your video. One thing that I will say based on my quick glance to what people have said, 

I do also Go to the area where this took place after all the Police are bleeding out to make sure no NHS in the area are trying to help any police on the ground and this is also shown in the video
This isn't Arma you are no longer a rebel, you wouldn't stick by where officers have just been blown up... I think one thing that your group need to take note of now rather than later is, as @ACC Greenhalgh 8181 rightly said is that we are aiming for a more realistic Roleplay here on GTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i can confirm what shepherd said about me being 14 is correct 

sambrisc

Posted April 1

In-Game Name: sambr

Your Age: 16

Your Current Location & Timezone: wales gmt

Why do you want to join the Poseidon Cartel?: I've been RP'ing for a long time on a lot of different games but i haven't got the opportunity to RP in a cartel and i'm open to the new idea of it

How often are you online and able to play on Roleplay.co.uk ?: 7 days a week

Please provide a Roleplay background with your Roleplay Name and story of how you got to Altis.: For a long time i worked under people, squashed by the government. No longer. I arrived by chinook dumped on the island left for dead because of crimes i did not commit. the government threw me out like a piece of trash now i want to work under a proper boss, a boss that appreciates my contributions and loyalty to the cause. The people of Altis are too smug, with myself in the cartel i can help oppose them and make sure they know their place but for now i seek to join Poseidon to hopefully earn my keep, rise in the ranks and squash anyone who opposes the cartel.

I confirm I have a working microphone.: Yes

(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits.

Whoops.

So im going to be dealing with this report after have spend way to much time reading these paragraphs writen by you guys......

Lets start of with daniel connors,
as seen in the video provided by daniel he wasnt involved in this situation and only arrived after the situation was over, therefore hes of the hook.

now for Sam Price,

Sam this report has many ways to look at however from every angle i look at it all i see is a really poorly planned situation and executed scenario.
lets start of with stating that i am i havent seen any video showing me what happened before the video shown in the actual report and therefor decided
to deem the situation as non hostile when the cops arrived this also due to the fact that roleplay was initiated by the police what makes me believe no hostality was taking place.
The Desert raid pulls up and states something about why the cops are there to then continue to say well it was nice knowing you.
I do not call this quality roleplay and therefore the use of a vehicle to blow up other players counts as RVDM and RDM next to poor RP.

however this is not the only thing. in this report you have also openly admitted to be 14 years of age.
this would mean that you have broken rule 1.9 by lying on your poseidon application and are not allowed to play on our FiveM server.
therefor a permanent ban will be placed on your FiveM profile.
next to this you will aslo recieve a arma ban for 1.9 this ban will be for two days.

Donnie Terror,

seeing that you are involved in the exact same situation you will also recieve a ban on FiveM under RVDM,RDM,Poor RP.
I can write down exactly why however this is already listed above marked with orange.

Long storie short:

Sam Price:
FiveM: Perm|underaged|RVDM|RDM|Poor RP|
Arma: 48HR|1.9|
Overall community: 2 years of management enforced blacklist for all whitelisted factions in both Arma and FiveM

Donnie Terror:
FiveM:perm|RDM|RVDM|Poor RP|

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back