What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - JosieJo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosieJo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Josie Jo

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138143874

The date when this happened: 10/28/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving around in my car and my guns have disappeared out the back of it. The car was locked the entire time and when I got out to get one they were gone. The car had been retrieved from the impound and the weapons were still in there but then after having the car out of the car park for about 30 min the weapons had disappeared. I had a .50 cal pistol (deagle), combat pistol, and an MP5. I own a pink Aston Martin.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 250,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

If a developer can check I paid Colin Forester 115K for the police issued SMG yesterday around 4:15-5:00. I also had paid a guy named Charles 50K for the .50cal pistol around 3:30. I can provide a screenshot of my empty vehicle inventory and player inventory if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JosieJo I hate to break it to you, but when you guys tagged along with the blues to the meeting one of you left the pink aston unlocked, so you can gather the rest of the story when some of us are outside and we see guns in your car. But you can't use this info in game, we only told you now as you think that it is a glitch.

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Josie Jo

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138143874

The date when this happened: 10/28/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving around in my car and my guns have disappeared out the back of it. The car was locked the entire time and when I got out to get one they were gone. The car had been retrieved from the impound and the weapons were still in there but then after having the car out of the car park for about 30 min the weapons had disappeared. I had a .50 cal pistol (deagle), combat pistol, and an MP5. I own a pink Aston Martin.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 250,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

If a developer can check I paid Colin Forester 115K for the police issued SMG yesterday around 4:15-5:00. I also had paid a guy named Charles 50K for the .50cal pistol around 3:30. I can provide a screenshot of my empty vehicle inventory and player inventory if needed.

@JosieJo I hate to break it to you, but when you guys tagged along with the blues to the meeting one of you left the pink aston unlocked, so you can gather the rest of the story when some of us are outside and we see guns in your car. But you can't use this info in game, we only told you now as you think that it is a glitch.
So you can confirm these items were stolen charles?

The car was locked the entire time and the items were not stolen...

If you can “confirm” then privately tell Charles how many bullets were in the smg and I will do the same.

I was with JosieJo all night, we were deciding what to do with the guns when they disappeared. The phony little gang of 15 year old's who kill anyone that opens their mouth had nothing to do with it

First of all, why would I lie about taking your guns? And second you don’t need to bring my ban up that’s childish and stupid coming from the people that say we are a bunch of 15 year olds.... we did take your guns, we took them out of the car because u didn’t lock it, I had the deagle, Harry had the mp5 and Gordon had the combat 

You're lying because you're mad about our interaction yesterday at the warehouse. You didn't steal anything from me because I had my guns later and was messing with them with Fuzz when they glitched out of my car inventory. I bring up your ban because 1.) banned players should have no influence over a comp request and 2.) because it proves you're a known liar on this server.

i can fully back this situation as i was part of the "15 year olds" and we have proof of the stolen weapons

If you want too provide this proof that would be great. The back and forth can stop here too. Only comment if its relevent too this request or providing proof. 

image.png

I Believe this is smg but it had like 70 bullets when we took it and we got it filled 

Charles has the .50

Gordan Freeman has the combat pistol 

If i get any video evidence i will post it here 

This isn't proof at all.....? Neither of those numbers is even correct...

@JosieJo your .50 had 42 bullets in it, that combat is mine as well as the other guns, this is moments after we took themScreenshot (595).png

I've already DM'd Charles Vance with the number of bullets that was in my SMG. None of the "evidence" you have posted matches what I told him.

At this point I think it's pretty clear you have no evidence. I DM'd Charles Vance about 3 hours ago with the proper number of bullets my SMG had. You've posted a completely random picture with some text and 211 bullets. Charles Jenkins posted his inventory with a bunch of random stuff and none of it shows you at my car. I've already stated multiple times that I had my guns long after our interaction with you yesterday and Fuzz has backed this claim as well.

And again, Charles has already proven to be a known liar and was banned and you are clearly a friend of his. You both have nothing to do with this claim whatsoever.

@JosieJo Stop being childish you don't need to bring up my ban, it just proves your thick that you think we would lie about your comp, why in the world would we say we took them if we didn't, your only bringing up the ban because you have nothing else to come at me with, you talk about proof where is your proof that you had them JosieJo? It's so stupid that you think just claiming they disappeared out of your car can get you them back, if it worked like that everyone on the server would try it, so next time don't get so toxic when someone is trying to help you. That's all I have to say now, you can mourn about your stolen guns in peace... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back