GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

Scammer Check

Scammer check

Bellow will be a list of confirm or suspicious scammers, this is to help everyone with future forum transactions.

To add someone on the list use the following format.

Name: (forum name)

Date of the scam: (month and year is sufficient)

Scam: (barn, house, item)

Proof (video or gifs): (showing at least the money transfer)

I will edit this post after each accepted addition so all the scammers will be on the top page.

Scammers:

@Ji the Pillager

@Kenny

Helping scammers:

@Maxim

@Jayray Holder

@Tiger Jiggins

Let's see if there are more scammers or good people on RPUK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 9

This is an absolute joke, @Ji the PillagerScammed no one. It was @DavidGamingthat scammed Ji for 20 million and stole the barn

Please provide evidence to back up your claims. 

We all know that Poseidon hates the Plebs and you want to make us look bad. Ji would never scam anyone Die Fat Poseidon Die

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • PagChomp 1

Most people will have taken this as a joke, but It’s actually kinda pissed me off, you think me commenting on a forum post joking about it makes me a “scammer helper” get a fucking life.

Scams are obvious, if you don’t wanna get scammed, don’t be such a moron.

• Like 6

. I WANA SAFARHA.

Well you brought this on you @Maximby trying to help cover up a scam. If this pisses you off I couldn't care less, maybe next time chose your player interactions better.

As I'm well aware that I'm subject to be made fun of for this post you were well aware of the consequences of your posts so don't come here and complain about them.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

Well it has been a pleasure talking with you @Maxim, is been a while since I was a teacher and had to understand what a kid means.

But before I'll let you be and do what you do like eat dirt, or stare at the sun, or whatever you might find interesting, you should probably look over THIS before you tell more jokes, just to avoid further confusion. Don't worry I looked for something with pictures so you can understand it.

• Haha 8
  • Facepalm 2
  • PagChomp 1

Official response from Bikini Bottom Enterprise

Hello sir, it is very unfortunate that you did not enjoy your experience with us over at Bikini Bottom Enterprise. But this does not mean you can drag our name in the dirt and accuse of something that we have not done. Both me and Kenny are known and trusted business men and we have not scammed anyone. Due to the nature of these allegations we will be forced to pursue legal action unless you take down this post right now!

Also I do not appreciate you harassing our loyal customers like @Maxim. For everyone else reading this do not trust this man! I am known trusted good clean real estate agent, I have many good loyal customers above as you can see defending me and my company.

Use code: Pleb for a 5% off at your next purchase.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 3

@DavidGamingYour first mistake was thinking for a millisecond this bunch of inbred knuckle dragging fuckwits could be trusted.

@Ji the Pillagerfake pleb 

@Jayray Holder other fake pleb.

@Maximfakest pleb.

These barn scams are well known and often documented in future use a trusted third party I recommend @CC Gordon 

Seems a fool and his money are easily parted.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Facepalm 2
  • PagChomp 2
1 minute ago, Henry Atlas said:

@DavidGamingYour first mistake was thinking for a millisecond this bunch of inbred knuckle dragging fuckwits could be trusted.

@Ji the Pillagerfake pleb 

@Jayray Holder other fake pleb.

@Maximfakest pleb.

These barn scams are well known and often documented in future use a trusted third party I recommend @CC Gordon 

Seems a fool and his money are easily parted.

Still salty about me pillaging your house mate? EZ Money Mayte

ezberet.png

• Haha 5