What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - pooboy123 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooboy123

Banned
Unban Appeal for pooboy123 

In-game Name: Custard Cream

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198313722932

The date you got banned: 06/06/20

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco im assuming

Reason given for your ban: Server Ban gen no reason Forum ban "Sent a bitchy message to wilco"

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned ingame previously for ban evading and i got unbanned and i played the server fine. I played another server for about a week came back to rpuk and i was banned. no reason i was just community banned and i have 0 clue as to why. and yes i went on a childish rant to management which resulted as me getting banned further forumwise.

Why should we unban you ?: tbh i rarely play Arma 3 anymore or Altis life for that matter. but RPUK was my first altis life server i ever played with my friends and by myself way back in 2015. i moved on to other servers like alot of people did and i maintained that for a while. Seeing the slowly dwindling population of RPUK does legitimately almost bring a tear to my eye. Cos RPUK was "The server" Back in the day for actual solid roleplay which is what i enjoy more than combat in arma. Yes i play other servers now and even if my chance i got unbanned here id probably occasionally still play them but RPUK always has been and will be the best server for roleplay, and a much less toxic player base. Now Wilco specifically. Im sorry man, i am. i got mad as we all do and went on a bitchy childish rant at you cos i was confused and angry at my ban. I want to be able to play again, join the police maybe medics and have fun on here like i did back in the old days. we all lose our temper and I messed up i know i did. I get how stressing running a server must be along with the player base slowly declining and im not being sarcastic. I would like to be unbanned i truly would. If i dont ill leave it at that, no more childish insults or messages ill grow up and move on, just a consideration would be nice if possible. Thanks for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

I am starting to think you have some serious issues that you need to go and see someone about.

I come to that conclusion by your past and what you have said above by claiming you have no clue why you are banned, I came to that conclusion before I checked that you change your Arma name to random things at least 20 times a day! Including Wilco a few days ago... nice of you to be such a fan!

Before your pointless post the other day in a topic the community was getting involved with the last we heard from you was you telling me to kill myself : https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/122323-unban-appeal-custardcreamagain-041520/?tab=comments#comment-709110

Is that someone you really think that we want in this community ? Id rather shutdown all the servers and close the community than have a playerbase like that

Real talk... how old are you custard ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think you have some serious issues that you need to go and see someone about.

I come to that conclusion by your past and what you have said above by claiming you have no clue why you are banned, I came to that conclusion before I checked that you change your Arma name to random things at least 20 times a day! Including Wilco a few days ago... nice of you to be such a fan!

Before your pointless post the other day in a topic the community was getting involved with the last we heard from you was you telling me to kill myself : https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/122323-unban-appeal-custardcreamagain-041520/?tab=comments#comment-709110

Is that someone you really think that we want in this community ? Id rather shutdown all the servers and close the community than have a playerbase like that

Real talk... how old are you custard ?
I get it i do have some issues and taking it in a game and to a forum to be a complete idiot is the stupid thing to do. i dont have much in my life at the moment and it angers me and i take it out on everyone and im sorry when i brought u into that. Im 21 7/12/99 and ive been acting like a child im sorry for the shit ive done. I get that people like me you dont want it your community but ive honestly not always been like that its just a bad temper and i will try so hard to keep it under control.

Maybe you're not "always like that", but when you keep having these ill tempered outbursts and send abuse to members of management, this is where you end up! You're right, you are a very good example of the type of person we don't want in our community! Whilst I totally appreciate you may have issues or little else in your life, ruining the experience for others or just being abusive to other members of the community isn't acceptable. RoleplayUK is an adult community. If you're unable to enjoy this community as an adult (which you've demonstrated clearly that you can't), then this isn't the community for you.

Tell me, do you honestly believe that you'll be able to manage to keep your temper under control? If you were to be unbanned, what are your plans? 

Maybe you're not "always like that", but when you keep having these ill tempered outbursts and send abuse to members of management, this is where you end up! You're right, you are a very good example of the type of person we don't want in our community! Whilst I totally appreciate you may have issues or little else in your life, ruining the experience for others or just being abusive to other members of the community isn't acceptable. RoleplayUK is an adult community. If you're unable to enjoy this community as an adult (which you've demonstrated clearly that you can't), then this isn't the community for you.

Tell me, do you honestly believe that you'll be able to manage to keep your temper under control? If you were to be unbanned, what are your plans? 
Your completely 100% right it's been a tough year as it has for everyone I cant say I wont get angry because we all Do but I promise if I do I'll stand up take a break and walk away and keep it away from the community and management. I have been childish and I'm ready to grow up either way if I was unmanned or not I'm willing and able to change. I want to join the police in game and have fun and to that's all I want. I dont want to be known as the bad tempered idiot I want to be reformed and known as a decent guy cos under my childish anger I truly think I am

Right. Okay then. This is your golden opportunity. I will unban you. You've told me how you're going to be dealing with situations in which you lose your temper so you now have 0 excuses. This is very much your last opportunity, if you fail to prove that you've changed, your ban will be re-issued and you won't be given any further chances. However, as you've got a history of taking faction materials from RoleplayUK for your own use, you've been issued with an indefinite faction blacklist. 

Don't let me down.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back