Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - Hes just always there even when your not expecting him to be great laugh

The Funny One - @Harry White Atlas

Why - cracks me up big time

The Nice Person Award - @Marty Atlas

Why - Heart of gold Genuine Guy

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Hola Beep said:

I reckon if we give "Dev of the year" to @Hawaii. Idk what u guys think of but this person has helped alot to the community and is mostly active and try to get a solution for the one in need of it. Just my opinion, i know other devs also do the hard work and maybe i might be wrong, but for me its a 100% Hawaii

Aaaah man thanks, really ❤️ Love y'all, too! Myself I agree with what Robbie is saying about developer of the year. I'm still new to the development team settling myself in, and busy attempting to steal the dev lead from stealth 👀 Haven't done much yet except breaking stuff on every update.

Everyone in the development team put in so much effort into making the server great, a toast for y'all!

• Like 1

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Gremlin

Why - Overall great guy, active and one of the few people who will go along with any RP you want. Always fun to be around.

Commitment King / Queen @Drex

Why - Hate when you try to take me hostage but you are definitely dedicated and always on

Dev of the Year - @sciencefreak74

Why - "Too green", but always there to listen to my bullshit at 3AM. Thanks for trying to make Altis a better place.

Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - Great guy, always there when you need him.

The Funny One - @YoCo @YoCo Unban@YoCo unban V8 @YoCo Unbann @YoCo uunnbbaann @YoCoo

Why - Tits, even though we both know how much of a dick you can be you always make me laugh

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Dedicated to the community, always trying to help others. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @WhoisDan

Why - don't know how, but he always comes up with something new

Commitment King / Queen - @Jesse Orion

Why - i almost always see him on whenever i play

Dev of the Year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Why - has done alot of shit since he joined the dev team

Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - he just nice

The Funny One - @Nikolai

Why - gotta give myself something i suppose 😉

The Nice Person Award - @Javier Atlas

Why - just so he stops stealing my tyre caps

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @WhoisDan

Why - Pretty much always roleplaying and trying to give me hard hats. One of a select few who I would say is here strictly for the roleplay

Commitment King / Queen @Gremlin

Why - He is on the server pretty much all the time. Seriously though the server will last a day without you, you can take a break.

Dev of the Year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Why - Unlike most I'm not going to say because he has done a lot as well even he will admit the stuff he has done so far is usually pretty simple on the grand scheme of SQF. Instead I'm voting for Nick due to his dedication to becoming a better Arma 3 dev. Nick is obviously very new to the development team and SQF and as we all know by now SQF is an absolute pain to learn. Regardless of this, Nick constantly punches above his weight trying new things and even when he knows he's not yet capable of doing something he will always give it a go. While I'm sure there is a long path ahead and a lot more 0300 conversations of me telling Nick why his code is 7 times slower than the alternative with 15 bugs in it, I am confident that given time and practice Nick will come on to be an experienced and extremely valuable member of the Arma development team. Nick, you don't hear me say this much but despite how much we argue at 0300 bringing you into the Arma development team is one of the best decisions I've ever been part of here and I am proud to work with you and help you along the way.

Staff Member of the Year - @CC Gordon

Why - Even while we were sitting in the hot tub he was on his phone doing staff stuff

The Funny One - @Coco

Why - Apparently shitposts on the forums count so basically any status update he makes or anything he posts/ replies in the suggestion area

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Very dedicated to the community and no matter what is always a nice person to be around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Eggplant 1
  • Hype 2
  • Vladic 1

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - Jaffa Benitez 

Why - Comes up with unique situations and is well know all around Los Santos

Commitment King / Queen - Mick Surf

Why - Never seen the man not out grinding or not hard at work 

Dev of the Year - Stealthee

Why - Made some amazing developments and is also fun to RP with especially with his different creative characters 

Staff Member of the Year - Robbie Williams

Why - Helped me efficiently with problems faced during RP and Is also a great person to RP with 

The Funny One - JonJo Flynn

Why - Likes to be a joker and makes all situations so funny as well as comes up with some good one liners 

The Nice Person Award - Matao Ryder

Why - Such a nice guy always has my back

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

I am loving the amount of warm hearted banter and praise everyone is sharing so far... I'm not one to talk, because I'm toxic as fuck, however- It's great to see!

Keep these coming in, they'll be counted, reviewed and documents, so that Mr @Vladic Kacan make the decision (Tough job.) and then if he can get on stream as planned, it'll all be announced there! - Also there will be some random steam keys handed out labelled as "Premium" (over $8 in value or something) so be sure to check in!

twitch.tv/vladic_ka - make sure you're there!

(If you're nominated or receive the award, you'll be tagged on Forums anyway, so if you can't make it, don't worry extensively!)

2 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

petition to be the one saying who won, me and my great english will be perfect for it

Ask the big man, I just wanted to give back to a community which has given me a lot during a shit time.

Also, I've kinda sprung it on him all, I don't think we've ever spoken apart from maybe briefly on stream.

Staff Member of the Year - Robbie Williams

Why - Puts far too much time into staffing the 5m server, i dare say he has no life ❤️

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - Teddy Wrinkle

Why - Teddy always has a good level of roleplay going into the server and always providing a chuckle

Dev of the Year -Stealthee

Why - Completely built up the fivem server putting in the graft to give us a new server to rp

The Nice Person Award - Cristi

Why- If you have to ask you have never met cristi, absolute G always an good positive person to be around

• Love 2

Hello

2 hours ago, sciencefreak74 said:

Staff Member of the Year - @CC Gordon

Why - Even while we were sitting in the hot tub he was on his phone doing staff stuff

I mean wilco was mid rep at the gym as he issued a blanket ban

• Haha 1

Commitment King / Queen - @CMO Phoenix

Why - Has been on the server patrolling religiously for a fair few years and streams them too. All alongside helping run the Altis NHS which is no mean feat! 🙂

Dev of the Year - @Stealthee

Why - This gent mustered up the GTA RP server from all but nothing. I have no coding knowledge but that surely aint easy! He and his team have provided constant engaging updates to the GTA RP server throughout the year!

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Always seems to gave a smile on her virtual face and is always seems to be doing something for the community ❤️

The Funny One - @Simon Ross

Why - Wants to be nominated so he is able to flex on his friends that's he has actually be nominated for something, plus always wants the NHS to have a Blackfish.

Edited by Louie Austino
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @ConnorTheGreatt

Why - The ammount of RP roles he plays on FiveM providing great RP from each and every one of them.

Commitment King / Queen - @JordanG

Why - I've never experienced someone giving so much immersion to his roleplay than him, doing his role of a firearms officer on the FiveM side really well representing the police in a good light, so well he even made it on TikTok.

Dev of the Year - @Ciaran

Why - The most effiicient dev on RPUK at least as far as Arma is concerned I've ever witnessed (others are good too) but he legit sees a suggestion bam done within a day or two and it's implemented, I wanna copy & paste the man.

Staff Member of the Year - Both Staff Leads

Why - With Matt gone they both have to pick up a lot more work and honestly they are holding it together really well.

The Funny One - @Maxim

Why - For talking shit about Lobos but forgetting to look at his own AR.

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Just in general people that know her will know she is very approachable and a great role model and gives you support with pretty much anything you need.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Level 4 Staff Member

Arma:   Ex-UNMC Cpl   |   Ex-Police SGT   |   Ex-NHS PAR   |   Ex-Poseidon Capo

FiveM:   Angels Of Death - VP   |   Police - PC Firearms

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @CMO Phoenix

Why - Medic RP is top notch, has all the soundboards to make it all immersive & such.

Commitment King / Queen - @Mick surf (or me)

Why - Not a day goes by where I don't see this scouse legend on the server, don't think he even sleeps. 

Dev of the Year - @Recon Nine

Why - Supports Liverpool, said he'll add in the Liverpool Kit if I PayPal him.

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why -  An absolute legend, down to earth fella who can have a laugh, never a bad experience with 40 year old Robert.

The Funny One - @Charles Vane

Why - Never a dull moment with this man, laughs all around since I joined the community back in June

The Nice Person Award  - @L12Mason

Why - Don't know how he does it, never heard the man angry once, not even while playing the worst COD known to man kind, cold war.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • PagChomp 1

Why - Always put a 100% into his roleplay as a medic and i've never seen him cut corners.

Commitment King / Queen - @Mick surf

Why - Don't think i've seen anyone put in as much work as Mick has into the Lost and Bean Machine

Dev of the Year - @Stealthee

Why - This could go to any of the FiveM devs but to where the server was at the beginning to where it is now is crazy and i don't think it would be where it is without him

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why - He is always dealing with stuff on the forums as well as ingame. Also throws little events as stupid times in the morning to keep us entertained

The Funny One - @SALV

Why - Biggest shit stirrer i know whenever he is in the channel you know your going to have a laugh

The Nice Person Award - @ConnorTheGreatt

Why - Just a genuine nice guy always doing stuff for other people

• Love 3
  • PagChomp 1

m-ASON-SIG.png

Why - Gives great in depth RP as a medic does everything right and good.

Commitment King / Queen - @Mick surf

Why - The amount of times i have seen him grinding he never quits even after losing all his money he comes back and makes it back again. He puts in so much effort for bean machine and the lost.

Dev of the Year - All Devs

Why - I only play the FiveM server and i have to say its an amazing city and with out the devs we have it would not be this good they have all done a great job at making this server the best.

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why - The staff team has been great but Robbie has done so much in the RP community by hosting events and making the city so fun for us.

The Funny One - @JonJo

Why - always has something funny to say makes the city fun with his funny actions and jokes.

The Nice Person Award - @ConnorTheGreatt

Why - all round nice guy always help full.

• Love 4

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @CMO Phoenix

Why - The amount of time dedication to both running the Altis and GTA RP NHS. Phoenix is a consistant roleplayer and provides high quality roleplay and leadership within his roles. Always looking to help the community and is in constant communication with the development team in regards to issues, bugs and improvements. Truly an underappreciated person within the community.

Commitment King / Queen - @Coco

Why - Despite being a bit controversial in how he words things, he truly wanted?Wants? The best for the community and that was shown in the community meeting stuff for Arma 3/Altis. I don't have time for snowflaking around issues, from the small chats we had it was clear his commitment to the community/server. Wish more people were as invested as Coco was!

Dev of the Year - The GTA RP Team

Why - Unfair for me to pick an individual developer as all the devs have worked extremely long hours learning and improving systems. A lot to be released yet and lots to come.

Staff Member of the Year - @DELETER + Staff Level 5 @Hawaii

Why - Dedication to the GTA server, whether it be advising the development team in staffing issues or physically on the server handling situations involving ambulances professionally (I only write to wind up but he is a great asset to the staffing team and the community)

The Funny One - @Teddy Winkle

Why - Teddy Wrinkle that's him. Whether it is on rust, trying to roleplay with the neighbours, on Altis acting a phone call as George's mum, in San Andreas acting as CEO of Weazel News! We don't have a better funny man, it comes naturally and he is truly an amazing asset to the community.

The Nice Person Award - @TinyBigJacko

Why - Many of you may not have seen Jacko around in recent months, but he was crucial for the GTA RP Server and still is there in the background giving guidance. Without him there would be nothing. Being there at the start of it all to provide support and guidance for a new community development lead. TBJ has been here for years and we would surely be lost without him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Hype 1

2014 - - 2020

Development Lead |

Slap My Arse And Call Me Bubblegum Princess

| Ex NHS GP. & LMTO (2014/2015) Ex Police SGT | Ex UNMC PVT Ex ALUK/RPUK Mentor/TS Moderator |

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @John Fletcher

Why - Takes all his roles on with 100%, and plays them all well 😄

Commitment King / Queen - @Mick surf

Why - Does he even sleep?!

Dev of the Year - @Archie

Why - Helping the council with new ideas & getting plans in motion!

Staff Member of the Year - @Drew

Why - He's fair & always full of fun!

The Funny One - @Harii

Why - I'll never get over "Open your nose" 😂😂

The Nice Person Award - @Cristi

Why - Can you get any nicer than Cristi?! Has time for EVERYONE & is understanding! ❤️

• Love 6

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @CMO Phoenix

Why - As everyone already will know phoenix puts in 110%

Commitment King / Queen - @John Fletcher

Why - Always around putting time into different things around the city just shows me alot of commitment

Dev of the Year - @Stealthee

Why - This could go to any of the FiveM devs but gonna give this one to him

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why - Always happy to help people out and sort things out, throws little events as stupid times in the morning to keep us entertained

The Funny One - @adaco

Why - Never fails to make me laugh when i see him has police screaming at people

The Nice Person Award - @ConnorTheGreatt

Why - Just a genuine nice guy

• Love 4