What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ALASEER - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: odejj

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ALASEER

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 29/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 145

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Tried to ram us off the road in a car(in green zone), then when we get out the car to confront he keeps on trying to run us over, didnt engage in voicechat once until i was executed for shooting at them because of the vdm.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://gyazo.com/35bd274460947510bc51a96445a1862d%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://gyazo.com/8b1051cb567088ae81812f4b1a15a9cf%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://gyazo.com/dc1f0286b67d5371724e023441f77528
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://gyazo.com/dc1f0286b67d5371724e023441f77528

https://gyazo.com/8b1051cb567088ae81812f4b1a15a9cf

https://gyazo.com/35bd274460947510bc51a96445a1862d

sorry the evidence thing messed up these are the clips

Hey, First of all you did not try to resolve the situation with me at all sadly beacuse it would be really interesting to talk to you about combat logging ,RDM and fail rp, I do understand that you're new and i respect that therefore i didn't thought of reporting you. All i'm asking for is the full video where you opend fire at us for not reason 2-3 with no initiation at all minutes before.
1: in your words "Tried to ram us off the road in a car(in green zone)" so here you admit that you flee to the to the green zone after being in a situation here is the rule (5.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.
2: in your words "when we get out the car to confront he keeps on trying to run us over"
Do to you shooting at us for no reason and trying to RDM us you really think it's common sense to get out and talk to you?
In my defense: I did not try to VDM you at all nor tried too i'm fully aware of the rules and i follow them all.
I am really interested to see the full video. 🙂
wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player
Video evidence must show context surrounding a situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. Failure to provide this length of footage could cause the report to be denied, regardless of what footage is presented.

Combat logging? rdm? fail rp? you what? we drove past you in a hatchback and you chased after us without saying anything, thats when you tried to ram us the first time. We were driving into kavala anyway at  the time. I said what are you doing mate when we got out the car and you just said nothing back(i did tell you to get out the car or we will shoot) so we shot at you. You are lying through your teeth for someone who seems to want to enforce the rules. Im really confused how you think we were combat logging xD. Youve also just admitted yourself you were not talking to us at all. how can we resolve a situation if you think and your quote exactly "Do to you shooting at us for no reason and trying to RDM us you really think it's common sense to get out and talk to you?". Maybe dont try and exploit new players by thinking we wont report.

Also the recording starts just before you tried to ram us man, We did not try to rdm you at all mate all you did was chase us into kavala for no reason at all. What a condescending reply you have made mate xD

Last edited by a moderator:
1: I followed you after you shoot at us i don't just follow people.
2: I never lied and you know it.
3: You resolve a situation by texting me to join team spack not ingame , if you ever had 5 minetes go read the rules ❤️
4: Get the full video please because to me and everyone that was with us you're lying!
5: I'm not exploiting new playes so have some respect please when i said i won't report you understand that to give you a chance to get better at roleplay 
we follow rules to enjoy the game .

Not talking about this situation but based on what you did before i wanted to talk to you
Now let me remind you
you combat logging / failrp while you were ziptied then spawnd at agouis you came to us.
you rdmed us before at the metel export beside a body bag  then stole a hatchback dose that ring and bells? you said hand up then 2 second later you shot 
don't call me lier.

The questions is looking at the situation is this a revenge report?

1. We never shot at your cars before the vdm incident 
2. Dont tell me what i know you are clearly lying when i have provided evidence of you vdming
3. As a matter of fact i did join the teamspeak, also i typed in game to ask why you were vdming(guess what no reply) and you didnt tell us to join, I didnt see your name in the teamspeak or any of your friends names so i left and went to bed.
4. Dont you worry mate its on its way
5. From my point of view and everyone that was in that car you did the exact same thing to them too, Why should i have respect for someone like that, just because you think you are giving me a chance doesn't mean i should respect you that's some manipulative stuff mate.

I was never ziptied and that was my mate, i was watching from the hill and came down to tell you how you were both criminals. after that situation i tried to hold you both up and it resulted in 1 of you dying and me getting executed(nothing wrong there). I think you have the wrong people , i dont remember shooting anyone at metal export mate i only held you up in agios after the police dealt with you. I shot you then because you pulled guns and so did your friend you had enough time. 

What are you on about a revenge report? did you even look at the clips i showed, you are clearly vdming us. Stop with the excuses mate and let an admin deal with this rather than pretending to be one 🙂

I didn't VDM you nor tried too so far you're acting the victime i can't wait to see the full video ❤️

Did you look at the clips? serious question mate.

acting the victim? hmmmm why do you think i made the report. Your are honestly the most condescending person i have ever had the pleasure of talking to 

just wait for the video mate and my friends point of view stop the patronising stuff you are doing. 

Ofcouse i did and the first video you walked into my car it's really shown the second video is meanless the third video i never tried to hit you i was turning after you i did not hit you , I never vdmed you nor tried too and we're all waiting for the video!
make sure the video has sound too and 2-3 minutes.

I'm really suprised and really interested how can someone lie that much i understand your rage we killed you after shooting at us in the futrue just don't shoot at people with no roleplay whatsoever after all we're all here to have fun and enjoy so follow the rules to make yourlife easier.

if you really bealive that i'm that sad to vdm you after i spend so much time in the community you don't know me enough
i don't rob people nor kill them i'm a surgon more then a civilan i'm not that emtpy to follow a hobo with my car for no resone i know better. 

i am really excited to see the full video.
Please understand that i have zero feelings towords you i don't hate you nor love you and i hope you have the same feeling ❤️

Watch them from bottom up, the first video is you attempting to ram into us in green zone, the second is just showing how much of a dickhead you were trying to be to vdm me through the walls, the third clearly shows you driving into the wall to try and crush me. 

No one bloody rdmed you, the first time i shot was when i asked you to get out the car and what you were doing trying to vdm. 

i couldn't care less about what you are and who you are and what feelings you have towards me mate im just here to report you 👍

I disagree i didn't vmd you nor tried too, waiting the full video.
True you did not rdm us but you attempted too in the full video it will show everything, it will show you fleeing in to the green zone too 
Gald to hear that you have no rage thoword me ❤️

Hi @ALASEERas you have so politely requested, here if the video.

Apologies for taking so long to write this post, the amount of lies and false claims in your response meant that it took a while to write.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After the incident in Agios a couple of days ago, we put a message in Side Channel, to check if you're allowed to execute people once they're incapacitated, as you had done that to us. Your group then replied with abuse calling us all salty. Anytime any member of my group has written anything in OOC, you have responded with abuse. Why would we bother trying to speak to you?

To me it seems that you have tried to go out of your way to target my group. Every time you have seen which Gang we belong to, you have been hostile.

I look forward to your reply 

@Ian HollowayThe video you provided is after the shooting didn't show how and when the situation started anyhow i did not hit you nor tried as shown at  0:52 
and for the other situation i will give you the full 10min video give me 30 min.

and here as you said "We did not flee. As you can see in the video, we were driving towards Kavala. One of your Ifrits tried and failed to ram us into a wall. We went around and continued on. We also went straight through the Green Zone to the other side of Kavala, so we weren't attempting to flee there to avoid the situation at all, as you have tried to claim. We stopped for a brief moment to see if you were following, when I spotted your black Ifrit heading towards us. We set up on the other side of Kavala and waited to see if you had followed. You did, and this is when the gunfight on the south side of Kavala began, of which I was not there for most of it as I was driving away from the black Ifrit, but Odejj's previous evidence show's you trying to VDM during the fight."  This is disgustingly made up provide the full video please. 

The situation did not start at this you're trying to fram me and manipulate the videos. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i mean i actually turned up as nhs to the scene where aleaser was shot and before i turned up all i say was a guy jump out a vehcile shoot aleaser then log off but i mean that just me. 

@ALASEER_0110

When did it start then?

How am I trying to frame you?

How am I manipulating the videos?

And again, why did you try to VDM us? 

Even if there was a situation before this, which there wasn't, you have clearly tried to VDM us, which you previously lied about and tried to say you didn't do

I disagree i didn't vmd you nor tried too

I never vdmed you nor tried too

I didn't VDM you nor tried too so far you're acting the victime

So please explain to me when you're trying to say this started? You can hear by our voices that we haven't seen you before this.

Just so you're 100% clear on the rules.

(1.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers.

i mean i actually turned up as nhs to the scene where aleaser was shot and before i turned up all i say was a guy jump out a vehcile shoot aleaser then log off but i mean that just me. 
We were all killed in the incident mate

we just spoke at team spack tried to explain they was mad didn't wanted to actually fix it so i guess i will let the staff take care of this in my defence i tried to block them not vdm.
and cleary there's rdm up there so yeah 😄

No longer replying to this due to the amount of lies that have been conjured up in this thread, just gonna let the admins decide please let me or ian holloway know if any admins need more evidence as we have it.

@ALASEER_0110

We asked you to come on Teamspeak to resolve this. In the end we left because we were getting nowhere. Every time we began to speak and got half way through a sentence you would interrupted us and speak over us. 

We asked you to stop doing this and let us finish our points but you continued, and you were incredibly condescending the entire way through the discussion

We were angry because things that you have claimed happened on this thread you suddenly 'weren't sure' or 'weren't actually there' when we asked you about them on Teamspeak.

just don't shoot at people with no roleplay whatsoever
We asked you about this. You said it "wasn't you it was your friend". We explained that it never happened, and you have accused us of something that never happened. You asked your friend if he lied when he told you we shot at him, to which he responded "erm, well, I don't really remember".

I don't want to post about this again, I have made all my points clear in my initial post, all of which you have failed to answer.

😀

@Zeus Lies, you don't have footage of this lmao. You can tell by the video that there's three of us in the car and in the group, admins can check kill logs to see that all three of us died about 5 minutes after this so how could we have combat logged lmao? Looks like someone whose obviously spent money on the server is trying to lie to save his mate. Admins will see straight through that rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back