What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bill Hotapple

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1244

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The two individuals in the clip have been doing this all morning. No motive, no RP just trying to troll.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/ku4pmy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @eTron

Unfortunately without you providing us an ID of the player there's nothing we can do to identify the player. 

Could you clarify with me that you have no further footage that shows the ID of the players you're reporting?

I now know how to get the Player ID with use of a hotkey - I will supply that in future 
1f642.png

Alright @eTron

I'm glad to hear you've been able to figure out how to get peoples Player ID's, I was going to teach since I didn't think you knew. 

However, in the case of this Report a Player, due to insufficient evidence I am going to be denying this report today.

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Denied.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back