GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

What a day

❤️

• Love 1
  • "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm too young for you, but your not too old for me" - SGT Humzah
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
  • "Let me just get on my fucking hill" - Adam Collins
  • Can I go question the weed processing guy? - CSO JulianPC

Nice one Stealthee. I haven't been here terribly long but can say you seem like a good guy based on first impressions and my dealings with you. It also takes a good leader to admit to themselves that the time is right to step down.

Hopefully things carry on business as usual for you otherwise. See you around, and thanks for the recent help over direct messages. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The work you put in to making GTA what it is and futhering the community is incredible. 

We had our ups and our downs but nonetheless myself, everyone in LSPS Command and LSPS in general are extremely thankful for the blood,sweat and tears you put into it the entire thing, glad to of got to know you and play a few games here and there, I know as of recent we drifted apart but I hope you all the best for you, great Dev Lead and great mate. 

♥️ 

Also; 
Harvey What A Day GIF by Katie Price

• Love 1

After a year in the server I can confidently say that you've made an amazing community, making the server as fun as it is. So far I've enjoyed rpuk and without you I hope it stays that way!

• Love 1

Don't understand how you can leave. Who do yell at when things are not working anymore ??? 😄

But anyway is as been so fun from countless of hours of testing to stuff people wanna play 😄

♥️

Need to tag you as i know you just love being tag @Stealthee

• Love 1

From the NHS and NHS Command, we want to thank you for your work for the community, the server and the NHS. From me, Thankyou for giving me the opportunity along with the management team in running the NHS. Hope to see you around from time to time and best of luck in future endeavours.  Also as I know you love the pings... @Stealthee

• Love 1

Thanks for everything you done stealthee not just for me but for many others also, you gave people like myself an opportunity to roleplay and ill never forget that, even when I would send big long weird stupid messages you would still understand! God Bless Stealthee 

• Love 2