What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

taxi bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwago - R Henderson

Hello,

this happens all the time to me, passenger falls out car and is teleported along, eventually falls out and stands there. However in this case another taxi was passing and took my passenger....

the third video is a seperate bug, sometimes while driving your passenger becomes scared or aggressive and if you stop he will jump out before getting to delivery destination.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

it works for about 3 runs in total and then the clients just teleport out of the car and get dragged until unconscious. I spent an hour just today driving around and I found 1 singular client, I nearly ran out of fuel just looking for a client. You find a client and they get run over immediately because they're car has just disappeared and they're standing in the road, which would be fine if it didnt take 20-30 minutes to get one.

This is an ongoing issue - I think this happens when you drive at ridiculous speeds and crash into anything, that is when the client panics, or they just glitch out.

which would be fine if it didnt take 20-30 minutes to get one
I'm not sure where you've been looking for the clients but I have never had to wait longer than around 2 minutes to get a client in the city. The NPCs glitching out has already been reported anyway so I shall merge this into the other thread.

Now as the title suggest this might not be so bad right? well it becomes worse. due to how the script works or whatever somewhere along the ride they usually glitch out get kicked out the car and are considered "unconsious" meaning the trip is cancelled losing you out on money. and it happens alot

Steam ID: 76561198373090764

Character ID: 29869

When did this happen: 05/14/23

Summary: Taxi passengers keep falling out of the car.

Full Description:
Firstly I want to mention that I know this bug has already been reported (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/135616-taxi-bug/#comment-776322) but it's been over 1.5years since then and I've asked multiple people who also taxi and they can all still confirm this is one of the most annoying and longest standing bugs with the taxi job.

The summarise it:
When starting a taxi job there is a chance that your client will randomly start getting dragged along by the taxi for a good 5 seconds before getting out of the taxi completely and going unconscious.

Images / Video's
https://streamable.com/mbic5d

As already stated on the original bug report it's acknowledged. It's not been fixed since nobody knows how to solidly reproduce it and therefore fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back