What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deathwish and everyone else involved

ricosky

Unlinked
Hadn't had this much fun in a while on FiveM, cheers to Deathwish and co for the great RP: hopefully we can continue our comic book-esque antics in the future and cheers to all police involved as well for going out of your way to let the scenario play out. If I had your forum tags I would tag but unfortunately I'll just have to hope you guys see this. ❤️ from Ignacio 'Paper Bag' Rodriguez

Hadn't had this much fun in a while on FiveM, cheers to Deathwish and co for the great RP: hopefully we can continue our comic book-esque antics in the future and cheers to all police involved as well for going out of your way to let the scenario play out. If I had your forum tags I would tag but unfortunately I'll just have to hope you guys see this. ❤️ from Ignacio 'Paper Bag' Rodriguez
I was the officer who counted down the fights, PC Denero 😉 Was really fun to watch and the rp was great on both ends! Well Played ❤️ 

Back