What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 586 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Derek Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 586

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: G2.3 G1.6 FailRP?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: ID 586 was around the scene of a Police involved Fire Engine chase (Couldn't ascertain the IDs of those who stole the Fire Engine) where the suspects had decamped and were rightfully arrested. NHS arrived on scene and tended to the injured in cuffs when out of nowhere ID 586 rams his vehicle over multiple Police and NHS workers where he was shot and also downed. (''I cannot be fucking arsed'' wasn't said in character)

Whilst being tended to by the NHS on scene he repeatedly spammed /me saying he was dead without any intervention from NHS and as the NHS were attempting to roleplay the situation to the fullest he kept on doing this before breaking character and saying ''Can you stop roleplaying my character is dead and you're saying I have a pulse and shit'' where we all were amazed at the individual to be talking so soon after a fatal wound had been inflicted.

A Staff member in game stated that saying ''I'm dead'' does not constitute quality RP therefore I added FailRP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://imgur.com/a/64EnlLH - ID + FailRP

https://youtu.be/X50Hspq8JkY 
https://youtu.be/x-j_arKzO5s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You had just killed my two friends in a RP situation so I hit you with my car as part of the RP situation. After which my character was shot multiple times and was dead both scriptwise and in roleplay wise ( in that particular roleplay situation).

Despite my character clearly being dead from getting shot in the head, yourself, the rest of the police and the medics proceeded to blatantly powergame by not only miraculously resurrecting someone from the dead, but also by completely ignoring my roleplay and forcing your roleplay on me. After 5 minutes of you powergaming, I felt forced to use the voice chat to OOCly ask you to stop ignoring my roleplay as you had ignored me in the OOC channel and I believed there must have been some problem with the /me command as surely the PD wouldn't blatantly ignore roleplay like you did.

"we all were amazed at the individual to be talking so soon after a fatal wound had been inflicted."

So unless you have a different definition of "fatal" from the rest of us, you admit that my character was dead and yet you roleplayed as if my character was alive.

Your one screenshot of "fail RP" is misleading and does not tell the full story.  That screenshot was at a point where I was exasperated with your powergaming and ignoring my roleplay for the previous 5 minutes.

Also you're lying by saying that the other two people were arrested. As you are well aware, both of them were declared dead on the scene and sent to the hospital which is what you should have done with me. From your video it sounds like you were very angry so perhaps you decided that you would powergame to try and get the outcome to the RP you wanted.

I was one of the police officers at the scene so I'm confident I can speak to this situation. I'm going to break apart your statement and explain it from our/my perspective.

You had just killed my two friends in a RP situation so I hit you with my car as part of the RP situation. After which my character was shot multiple times and was dead both scriptwise and in roleplay wise
At the time you ran us over your friends as far as I'm aware were still alive. I've reviewed by body worn of the situation and both of them weren't pronounced dead by the medics until after you rammed a police officer, a medic and your own friend. I think one of them was possibly but not sure if it's an actual declaration, I'd need the medics on scene to confirm. So I don't think we had "just killed" your mates. And even if they were pronounced dead, you wouldn't be able to know that as you were nowhere near the scene at that time, in fact you were parked over the other side of the street? Tad bit confused on that part. Fair enough, you were shot multiple times but as one of the paramedics said, no one dies that fast, you only said "is dead" which does not constitute any good form of roleplay and in my opinion you did in order to recieve the outcome you wanted, as opposed to roleplaying with the medics and dying in a more respectable and roleplayable way. But again, being shot in the head is fair enough however you could've done it better. 

Despite my character clearly being dead from getting shot in the head, yourself, the rest of the police and the medics proceeded to blatantly powergame by not only miraculously resurrecting someone from the dead, but also by completely ignoring my roleplay and forcing your roleplay on me. After 5 minutes of you powergaming, I felt forced to use the voice chat to OOCly ask you to stop ignoring my roleplay as you had ignored me in the OOC channel and I believed there must have been some problem with the /me command as surely the PD wouldn't blatantly ignore roleplay like you did.
Not exactly sure how we "blatantly powergamed", as opposed to trying to actually roleplay your "is dead". The medics roleplayed extremely well and didn't try force any scenario, it's just you didn't want to roleplay with them and instead kept saying "is dead" "am dead" "is deceased" etc, so I'd watch the accusation. And also not sure how the police "powergamed" as we weren't even giving you medical attention so how could we force the scenario we wanted? But what I will say is you forced your roleplay onto us as much as they did on to you, and whether or not you agree to that is up to you. You then state you felt forced to use your characters mouth to speak OOC which is a blatant rulebreak of G2.3 - Roleplay everything...long story short a uniformed admin did not permit you to speak OOC so you did break G2.3, and due to you doing that, we also had to roleplay everything so our characters reactions are that of a supposed dead man coming back to life. In OOC chat we weren't ignoring you, one of us was talking to you who essentially spoke for us all when they said it's shit RP, which I'm sure we all agree (Apart from you of course) and keep in mind the medics were actively roleplaying, they're not going to stop giving medical aid just to have an argument with you OOC. And there was no issue with the /me command, it's just how can we provide quality roleplay like we're supposed to when you're doing shit like that and what? expecting us to be forced to go along with it? Against all common sense alongside NHS trained professionals. 

"we all were amazed at the individual to be talking so soon after a fatal wound had been inflicted."

So unless you have a different definition of "fatal" from the rest of us, you admit that my character was dead and yet you roleplayed as if my character was alive.
The quote you used is from an in character perspective, our characters were indeed amazed how you were concious and speaking as if nothing happened, also, fatal wounds don't always mean instant death and you could've easily roleplayed out your death better. And also a heads up, due to you not roleplaying with the NHS workers, and then your instant recovery forced us to roleplay the sitation for you. If you had roleplayed using /me to use anything more descriptive than just "is dead" they could've done it more to your wanting, but instead had to roleplay your injuries for you, rather than you guiding it like how other & better roleplayers have done it. 

Your one screenshot of "fail RP" is misleading and does not tell the full story.  That screenshot was at a point where I was exasperated with your powergaming and ignoring my roleplay for the previous 5 minutes.
Correct, one screenshot does not tell the full story, however you still broke a rule and could very well be classified as fail RP, but that's up to admins hence the "?" after it on the intial report.

Also you're lying by saying that the other two people were arrested. As you are well aware, both of them were declared dead on the scene and sent to the hospital which is what you should have done with me. From your video it sounds like you were very angry so perhaps you decided that you would powergame to try and get the outcome to the RP you wanted.
They were arrested, they had cuffs on which I think would fit the definition of arrested/detained. And yes they may have been declared dead at the scene, but they weren't dead immediatly and the same goes for you, however due to the medics not being on scene immediatly like they were with you, a different outcome was reached and a more reasonable and roleplay friendly one too I might add. But as the medics were there pretty much immediatly after you were shot, there was still time, however little, to treat you rather than "is dead". Angry? No. Frustrated, annoyed? Yes. That entire shift for about 2 hours before we dealt with you, was nonstop crazy, frustrating, annoying and bullshit filled of random stabbings, random cars ramming into us, people behaving like idiots to police simply because they can (trying to get a reaction) etc. So I hope you can understand after getting yet another apparently random vehicle collide into us for no apparent reason you could understand why we'd be annoyed OOC, but that's just it, it's OOC, the baseless accusation that because he/we were so "angry" we would go out of our way to force a medical RP we had no part in to ensure you stayed alive (which could've taken a while due to your injuries) just to take up another 15-45 mins of our time transporting and booking you into custody, writing your report, determining your punishment then enacting your punishment is amusing. I'm kinda happy you kicked the bucket at the hospital, even if it was dreadful RP on your behalf, saved me writing an incident report seeing as I can't charge a dead man.

In my opinion by the definition of the rule, you broke G2.3 and how the admins choose to handle that is up to them, but I don't think you can deny you didn't break it and therefore the report is valid. If you wish to explain your side of things feel free, from start to finish, I'm happy to listen. That includes how you intended it to go and how looking back could you have done things differently? As yeah I'm sure we could've went along with your "is dead" scenario but I think a lot of us reading will agree it isn't exactly good roleplay and you didn't give us much to work with to make it better for you. And if you wish to file a report on all of us for powergaming seeing as you seem dead certain we did, go ahead, if the admins feel that's the case then it is what it is. 

And side note, if the admins would like to take action against the person driving the stolen firetruck as it breaks the rule G9.8, the ID of the driver is 319 see link: https://i.imgur.com/nuFaubL.jpeg

Xeno hits the nail on the head

Unfortunately it wasn't one screenshot 
The NHS workers on scene were just roleplaying your injuries, you were in critical condition, they said that, they also were going to literally operate on you but you decided to die on the table which was fair enough. 

https://imgur.com/a/MAuR1V5
https://imgur.com/a/tBg9n0O
https://imgur.com/a/bzNu2Bj
https://imgur.com/a/6CXNTeW
https://imgur.com/a/FRKDEhT
https://imgur.com/a/8A6erzG
https://imgur.com/a/OkpjxAE

The medics roleplayed extremely well and didn't try force any scenario
I roleplayed my character being dead from gunshot wounds to the head and the medics ignored my roleplay and instead roleplayed that inserting an IV drip and applying pressure to the wounds resurrected me from the dead. Surely the "Trained NHS professionals" 😂 would arrive at the scene, see that someone has been shot in the head with their brains all over the floor and has no pulse and would figure out that they're dead?

You clearly just wanted to arrest me despite having already shot and killed my character, so you all decided to powergame and ignore my roleplay.

Xeno hits the nail on the head

Unfortunately it wasn't one screenshot 
The NHS workers on scene were just roleplaying your injuries, you were in critical condition, they said that, they also were going to literally operate on you but you decided to die on the table which was fair enough. 

https://imgur.com/a/MAuR1V5
https://imgur.com/a/tBg9n0O
https://imgur.com/a/bzNu2Bj
https://imgur.com/a/6CXNTeW
https://imgur.com/a/FRKDEhT
https://imgur.com/a/8A6erzG
https://imgur.com/a/OkpjxAE
The short /me's were in response to the medics powergaming resurrecting my character from the dead. For example after initially roleplaying being dead from bullet wounds, the medics roleplayed taking my pulse and feeling that I have a pulse. That was what prompted the /me has no pulse. After they continued to ignore my roleplay and were saying that I was somehow alive and completely stable after being shot multiple times in the head, that was what prompted me to do the other /me's stating that I was dead and so on for the other /me's. If the medics didn't repeatedly ignore my roleplay, I wouldnt have had to repeatedly use /me to counteract them trying to resurrect me from the dead.

I roleplayed my character being dead from gunshot wounds to the head and the medics ignored my roleplay and instead roleplayed that inserting an IV drip and applying pressure to the wounds resurrected me from the dead. Surely the "Trained NHS professionals" 😂 would arrive at the scene, see that someone has been shot in the head with their brains all over the floor and has no pulse and would figure out that they're dead?

You clearly just wanted to arrest me despite having already shot and killed my character, so you all decided to powergame and ignore my roleplay.
Ok so yes, you had gunshot wounds, but I don't think anyone or yourself even specified you had gunshot wounds to the head/face. You just said "is dead" and expected us to know exactly what injuries you had, so we did just that and, I'm repeating myself, roleplayed the situation for you. Even one of your mates specified using /me GSW to head, which is a mile ahead of your /me capabiliities. Your character then spoke miraculously which our characters roleplayed as your character somehow coming back to concious life...we also have to roleplay everything, that includes your rulebreak. Also they didn't arrive at scene for you, they were already on scene. And somehow, you're being more descriptive about your death on the forums rather than using "/me brains splattered all over floor" in the game or "/me Multiple GSW to brain" or literally anything more descriptive than "Is dead". All in all, you gave us little to no roleplay to work with and the tiny bit you did was shit. And mate you already were placed under arrest? But yeah of course our characters would love to book a guy who just ran us and members of the NHS over, why wouldn't we? OOC I couldn't give two shits and you did save us paperwork lol. We didn't necessarily ignore your roleplay, I just don't think we could go along with such shit RP as, and again, repeating myself, went against common sense that no one just dies instantly in your situation. So no we didn't powergame, your shit RP forced us to do it for both parties, or more so the NHS, as opposed to working with us and making your death more descriptive, believeable and roleplayable. 

The short /me's were in response to the medics powergaming resurrecting my character from the dead. For example after initially roleplaying being dead from bullet wounds, the medics roleplayed taking my pulse and feeling that I have a pulse. That was what prompted the /me has no pulse. After they continued to ignore my roleplay and were saying that I was somehow alive and completely stable after being shot multiple times in the head, that was what prompted me to do the other /me's stating that I was dead and so on for the other /me's. If the medics didn't repeatedly ignore my roleplay, I wouldnt have had to repeatedly use /me to counteract them trying to resurrect me from the dead.
Except you were brought back from the brink of death? Your own character spoke after recieving potentially fatal wounds? (FYI fatal wounds mean the wound(s) that killed you, not instant death) So for our characters put simply you must have recovered as if god himself revived you. Again, you didn't specify your own wounds, only "is dead", the only implication is you were shot. No one said how much or where specifically, as you could've been shot anywhere above torso level, so the medics had to figure that out and roleplay it through those means. And constantly using /me to "counteract" the medics just isn't RP, you were attempting to force your own scenario, in my opinion, to stop you from having to roleplay it properly. And also to compare your RP to that of your mates, they were much more better at it so I'd take some lessons from them. One of them stated they cut their own jugular, which is the artery in the neck, thus he would bleed out in roughly 2 mins give or take. Your other mate specified GSW to the head and therefore much more believeable deaths and more RP provided to reason for their deaths (keep in mind the time it took for NHS to arrive for them too). Yourself, much worse. 

To wrap this up, as I'm not going to repeat myself. You did break the rule G2.3 and it was shit RP from your behalf. If you can't agree to that then it seems we're at an impasse and therefore no point wasting energy going back and forth. If you have any points that I haven't already debated feel free to make them, but I'm confident I've explained it to you and if you need clarification just ask. And again, feel free to go through your story, how you wanted you and your mates to die from the moment you stole that firetruck to the pursuit to the suicide of your characters, as I assume that was your plan from the beginning? As I'd like to hear that tbh. 

Except you were brought back from the brink of death? Your own character spoke after recieving potentially fatal wounds? (FYI fatal wounds mean the wound(s) that killed you, not instant death) 
FYI fatal means something that causes death. As your buddy accidentally admitted, you all understood my wounds were fatal and yet you all roleplayed resurrecting me from the dead with a magical IV drip. Maybe go out and find a real NHS professional and ask them what happens when you hook a dead guy up to an IV. Might improve your roleplay if you were aware that it doesnt resurrect them.

went against common sense that no one just dies instantly in your situation.
What are you talking about 😂 Nobody dies instantly when they get shot 10 times? I said that my character was dead from multiple gunshot wounds including ones to the head but you all ignored my roleplay. 

If you watch the video in the original report you can see that I get shot 4 or 5 times in the back of the head which is what kills me scriptwise. Your RP must be pretty terrible if you think the appropriate roleplay after that is to insert an IV drip and the person is fine.

I get shot 4 or 5 times in the back of the head which is what kills me scriptwise.
First it's 10 times now it's 5? interesting. ''scriptwise'' you have been downed, not killed. 

yet you all roleplayed resurrecting me from the dead with a magical IV drip
No one did that but yourself... the paramedics on scene were just getting started until you miraculously started speaking to which it seemed like your injuries weren't that bad so you were deemed fit to be transported and treated further. 

What I genuinely don't understand about the whole situation is why you decided after being let go by police to commit suicide by driving a car into the NHS workers trying to save your friends?? 
This is a game after all, and we're all here for 'roleplay' and in my eyes, committing suicide and immediately saying you are dead is not quality roleplay and is just unfun for all parties.. 

That's all from me, if the staff agree you've broken rules aside from the blatant character break, they'll deal with it accordingly. Personally, I believe your 'rp' was absolute wank and it was a poor attempt at any rp whatsoever and that you did indeed run us over for no reason as I believe to justify running over 3 people you'd need to say a word or threatened us or something that gave some sort of grounds to do it. 

If you go away from this, read it all and agree with what I've just said, I'm happy to withdraw the report but if you're adamant it was still good rp then I'll let the admins decide 🙂 that's all from me mate enjoy your night 

FYI fatal means something that causes death. As your buddy accidentally admitted, you all understood my wounds were fatal and yet you all roleplayed resurrecting me from the dead with a magical IV drip. Maybe go out and find a real NHS professional and ask them what happens when you hook a dead guy up to an IV. Might improve your roleplay if you were aware that it doesnt resurrect them.
Yes, "wound(s) that killed you, not instant death". And as you died, yes your wounds were fatal, they killed you in the end...not exactly sure your argument there. Doesn't mean you died instantly, and again, hate to keep repeating myself. I stated for however little life your character had left, and it did, they treated it as best they could. I've already explained that. And again, no one actually physically or using /me stated your wounds, not even you, so the paramedics roleplayed your wounds for you as the paramedic literally on scene stated "he cant be dead already" which I think the 7 of us there can concur. And as far as I'm aware, your character somehow magically spoke as if hand of god touched him and healed him so not really sure how you're gonna argue realism there bud, and again...your rule break forced us and the NHS to roleplay it out properly. 

What are you talking about 😂 Nobody dies instantly when they get shot 10 times? I said that my character was dead from multiple gunshot wounds including ones to the head but you all ignored my roleplay. 
10 times? You were hit 4 maximum (And again, no one specified where in the head/face you were hit so literally open to interpretation by NHS). And no, you didn't. You said "is dead" "im dead!!!" "is a corpse" all the whilst complaining in OOC but never once stated you were dead due to GSW's. That would've been the certified reason you died in the end at hospital but on scene, no you didn't. And again, ignored? not really, your shit roleplay forced us and The NHS to roleplay it for you.

If this is going to be your attitude moving forward and constantly bringing up points I've already debated this will be my final response unless admins request more of me. I've given you the floor to state why you wanted to roleplay you and your mates suicide by police and how you planned it to go but you seem to be ignoring me for some reason so you do you. And if the admins would like the entire thing on video I'm sure I could supply my side of it, just depends where you want it to start, the time he collided into us or when I arrived on scene to the guy driving the fire truck somehow slit his throat with a lockpick. 👋

when I arrived on scene to the guy driving the fire truck somehow slit his throat with a lockpick.
As I was one of the officers joining the persuit quite early, I will say that this also was quite shit to be fair. I don't think I have it saved but I'll take a look when home but this was more or less the same "roleplay".

The guy gets out of the truck does /me hold lockpick to neck. We responded with deescalating conversation which they didnt respond to in any way then does /me slices artery (cant remember the exact artery) and suicides. 

Edit: Unfortunately I have no footage for my pov.

Do you have longer evidence that shows the full situation? (3-5 before the situation) .
https://youtu.be/sYjzPmpEHQk

See video, it starts before he borderline RVDMs (He's in the parked 4 door vehicle across the street, should be able to spot it) us and ends when paramedics are ready to take him to Pillbox. If you need anything else let me know, got the whole thing on body cam.

Now I have not processed all the evidence yet, but before I do I would like to ask @Archenif you have any evidence of your own? 

So now it's also RVDM despite having a valid roleplay reason.

You're just throwing whatever you can at the wall and hoping something sticks lmao
uh... did you even read the report? that was in the original report - rvdm, breaking character and possibly poor quality roleplay 

As for the 'valid roleplay reason' you weren't involved whatsoever as you were told to leave after being questioned then let go. You proceeded to take the car and park it across the road for about a minute before ramming us without a word said and your reasoning was that we 'killed your friends' but when you were last at the scene your friends weren't dead yet and were being treated so I'll leave it to the admins to decide if they feel that was random or not 🙂

Have a good evening 

As for the 'valid roleplay reason' you weren't involved whatsoever as you were told to leave after being questioned then let go.
I was a passenger in the car with the other two guys who were also being chased and was present in the roleplay situation from the very beginning so i'm not sure how you can claim I "weren't involved whatsoever".

I thought lying on reports was against the rules?

Now I have not processed all the evidence yet, but before I do I would like to ask @Archenif you have any evidence of your own? 

Well George is now falsely claiming that I was just a completely random passer-by and was not involved in the previous situation whatsoever, so would you like the other people involved to confirm that I was there the whole time in the car with them?

Well George is now falsely claiming that I was just a completely random passer-by and was not involved in the previous situation whatsoever, so would you like the other people involved to confirm that I was there the whole time in the car with them?
lmao

you rammed your car into us after we had just finished a pursuit with a fire engine at that point in time, you were not involved to my knowledge but since you had just shown up you were technically involved. We told you to exit the car with your hands above your head to which you did and ran, you were placed into cuffs and questioned then told you could go. So the situation regarding your injured friends that the paramedics were dealing with you really weren't involved and there sure as hell wasn't any good reason to ram your vehicle into us. It was poor rp and just seemed like you were bored

So now it's also RVDM despite having a valid roleplay reason.

You're just throwing whatever you can at the wall and hoping something sticks lmao
No, not really. And I'll explain how I've reached the conclusion I have with the facts I presented to me. First things first, you've stated your reasoning for ramming us with the vehicle was "You had just killed my two friends in a RP situation so I hit you with my car as part of the RP situation." but as previously stated, your friends were still being treated/on the ground when you rammed us therefore not "just killed" as you seem to think. And even if they were both pronounced dead BEFORE you collided into us, it still to my knowledge would've been impossible for your character to know as you were parked on the other side of the street. Out of hearing and sight range of that entire situation. Which tells me one of two things occurred. You were in a discord call or otherwise with your mates who told you, Out Of Character, they were 'dead', which you then used as your excuse to ram into us and if I'm not mistaken that would be metagaming. Or you rammed into us for no reason which would be RVDM. Now as mentioned, that's with the evidence I have access to. If you've got proof which catagorically disproves you used OOC information then that's metagaming out the window however with the RVDM I'm not too sure how you'd prove they were "just killed" and your how character knew about it but that's just my perspective . I'm not throwing whatever I can at the wall and hoping something sticks, hence why I said "Borderline" and if you for some reason need to see the proof I have to back the argument just made then so be it. But I'd love to see what you have to disprove it and correct the record. 

I was a passenger in the car with the other two guys being chased.

I thought lying on reports was against the rules?
You were a passenger of the vehicle rammed into us (the first time), but were you involved with the stolen fire truck? I didn't see it as we left the pursuit to refuel so not exactly sure. All I know is the guy in orange was the driver. And lying? You said this previously "I said that my character was dead from multiple gunshot wounds including ones to the head but you all ignored my roleplay." which I know is a lie so how about you cut out the hypocrisy. 

ShadowDirector, seeing as I've made the point of either metagaming or RVDM (assuming I understand the situation correctly) I'll upload the 6 mins before he rammed us for you to review also. https://youtu.be/a9ZAbuNA3jI

So the situation regarding your injured friends that the paramedics were dealing with you really weren't involved and there sure as hell wasn't any good reason to ram your vehicle into us.
That's such a weak argument lmao.

So all three of us were in the car getting chased by the police, you caught us and we got stuck so I jumped out of the car and started running. I get caught and meanwhile you shoot one of my friends and the other roleplays stabbing himself with a lockpick. I talk the policeman who caught me and convince him to let me go, and then I go and look for another vehicle to see if I can stage a rescue attempt. I find a vehicle and pull back round to see that both of my friends are dead. I decide to avenge my fallen comrades by trying to hit the police officers with my car.

It's honestly absurd that you are claiming that I am not a part of the roleplay situation because you had moved on to the paramedics dealing with the other two dead guys. It was the same roleplay situation and your claims of RVDM don't hold up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back