What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Signing off,

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
well i believe Everyone has read the Post and as i cannot post in the police section I'll leave it here.

thank you Community Police/Rebels/Medics/Admins for the Times you gave me Twelve months of my life People would say i have wasted but really I enjoyed every second of it, I thrived on helping people with issue's and sorting things out, 

Things are good and things are bad, But really we are all Characters in a game a Game that is meant to be fun for everyone. sometimes its not sometimes it is, I do wish people would take a step back and think about this for a second try and see it from the other side but you live and learn.

Its been a long road a long time and Really this is the greatest community i have ever been a part of Said for all to happen when a conversation would suffice. So let it be a warning boys and Girls To each out there people don't really like to give you a chance like i did they would rather send you to the gallows.

I will be Resigning from the Police, in the future who knows, But i believe they trust has certainly gone. Its a big force now a very Big force with alot going on in it I hope The CSI's step up and Fill them its hard People don't see it but it really is and Despite being a game it really is a full time job, I am always around to help always willing to lend an ear And i wish them the best I really do.

I Do urge the police keep going its so good compared to what it was its almost there as perfect Remember its a game and it has to be fair, And i don't want anyone leaving in protest thinking things will be changed truely its Okay I understand what has happened and why.

So My Friends I am being urged to post an Unban Appeal I'm not all that sure at the moment but perhaps

Thank you All for giving me a home for the last Year

Signing off

Maratek.

Well Maratek, i've had some great times the little amount I patrolled with you.

You're an extremely good roleplayer and deserve to stay in this community.

Ross

Ow Maratek,

Ill never forget your wise words:

"We'll die one time when you're driving" as we sped into a rock and blew up.

We had our disagreements but for you're still a nice person. Ill see you around ;)

- Puppy

Maratek, I have had some very good experiences in the past with you and I hope I am able to have some in the future. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Good bye chap, i havent spoke with you much but in the times i did i would like to say you were won of the best officers. i will always support u.

well i believe Everyone has read the Post and as i cannot post in the police section I'll leave it here.

thank you Community Police/Rebels/Medics/Admins for the Times you gave me Twelve months of my life People would say i have wasted but really I enjoyed every second of it, I thrived on helping people with issue's and sorting things out, 

Things are good and things are bad, But really we are all Characters in a game a Game that is meant to be fun for everyone. sometimes its not sometimes it is, I do wish people would take a step back and think about this for a second try and see it from the other side but you live and learn.

Its been a long road a long time and Really this is the greatest community i have ever been a part of Said for all to happen when a conversation would suffice. So let it be a warning boys and Girls To each out there people don't really like to give you a chance like i did they would rather send you to the gallows.

I will be Resigning from the Police, in the future who knows, But i believe they trust has certainly gone. Its a big force now a very Big force with alot going on in it I hope The CSI's step up and Fill them its hard People don't see it but it really is and Despite being a game it really is a full time job, I am always around to help always willing to lend an ear And i wish them the best I really do.

I Do urge the police keep going its so good compared to what it was its almost there as perfect Remember its a game and it has to be fair, And i don't want anyone leaving in protest thinking things will be changed truely its Okay I understand what has happened and why.

So My Friends I am being urged to post an Unban Appeal I'm not all that sure at the moment but perhaps

Thank you All for giving me a home for the last Year

Signing off

Maratek.
Decent lad and you will be missed around here, it says a few things when people are ready to store videos on their hard drive incase they need them in the future to get someone in trouble. If we were all monitored continuously and a report was prepared at the end of each day, everyone of us would have a report similar to the one placed against Maraktek, to some extent. I am not condoning the behaviour at all, nor am i trying to justify it as there has been a decision made, what I am trying to say is that it is not reflective of his behaviour; you can see that from the fact he has been here a long time and it has taken an excessive report to portray him as this bad person.

Maratek I will greatly miss you being in the police force. You are on hell of a roleplayer and you have a great personality.

Maratek, you have been a phenomenal leader for the police force and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next.

I will never forget,"RpEverything!"

Hey, maybe you can see what its like on the other side of the wire and join TKC :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The trumendous banter we had and the endless Civ 5 games I recorded and we enjoyed will always be stored in my Hard Drive.

You and the Banter that followed you will be missed.

It's a shame members that have been here so long eventually meet their time to depart. Good luck in whatever you do next.

Real shame to see you go man. Rules are rules and no one should be above that... However, I know the time, effort and hard work you've put in so this is sad. 

Get that unban in but I advise having a few days off first. I don't see you being gone forever, just taking some time off. 

See you on the flip side, brother.

Back