What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Recent police hostage taking

Gilcrow

So what started out as a routine drugs bust quickly went south and ended up with the entire police police force being taking hostage...

2015_09_28_00002.jpg
2015_09_28_00004.jpg
2015_09_28_00007.jpg

View attachment 834

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard enough for the Police to man Server 2 as it is and you do this for what reason?

Must have been really hard to put all your money together to rent that .50cal and ruin the experience for everyone else online at the time who was in need of a cop.

It's hard enough for the Police to man Server 2 as it is and you do this for what reason?

Must have been really hard to put all your money together to rent that .50cal and ruin the experience for everyone else online at the time who was in need of a cop.
So its THEIR fault because we cant man server 2? 

I find that picture amusing, do you honestly need to bash him?

I would do it for entertainment.

Good job for creating a shit storm that's about to happen. 

So its THEIR fault because we cant man server 2? 

I find that picture amusing, do you honestly need to bash him?

I would do it for entertainment.

Good job for creating a shit storm that's about to happen. 
Derp

I quite agree with him actually. Hoe do you expect to man server 2 if shit like this happens? If I were a cop I'd leave for server 1. 

Just going to leave this here...

10G) CSO's and PCSO’s are not to be taken as hostages.

Thank fuck someone finally agrees with me on this.

It seems a bit of a coincidence that this never happens on server 1 with full cop slots, yet when there are 5> cops online everyone gets their bollocks out in Kavala...

As one of the Leaders for the N.L.A, in my eyes this is  realy bad see someone in my gang braking rules like this (+He is a leader). But because I wasen´t in the situvation so I don´t know what happends. And Mr: Spooner has been inactive for like 3days now and we hope he will come back shortly, and when he dose I will tell him to look over this post/situvation. 

The CSO is no hostage on the photo, they have no zip ties on.

But I let spooner explain this when he comes back! 

//Zotlex

Ok so I was not in this situation at all so I had no clue about this, IF it was a actual hostage situation I would prefer that you  go to Spooner and talk about it so he can have a change to explain it. 

[N.L.A] Erik

If you wanna add on the note you find me in the NLA channels when im online. Talked to ICE and all good in general and the situation is sorted out i guess. Sorry for not being online for some time... Alto of freaking work!

I find how you would talk about ruining someone's experience in the game very funny.

This post wasn't meant to cause an argument, it was actually a fun experience for the most part..

To clear a few things up..

I (The CSO pictured) was patrolling with the two very good PC's as pictured at the side of the dirt road who instead of asking me to stay safe while they helped the rest of the police force, elected to stay to a) keep me safe and b) talk me through the police response to such a situation. (The pic through the binos)

after taking other officers hostage, the rebels noticed the three of us up the hill, they then approached us with a .50 and a heli and engaged in rp... during which spooner asked the PC's if I had a key and then sent me on my way whilst he loaded them into the heli (He explained an officer of my rank had no worth in what was to follow and that I would only take up room and supplies). I obliged reluctantly and wished my fellow officers luck.

I then returned to Kavala in their off-road which I had even checked on TS with higher ranking officers I had permission to do so..

when I got to town the hostages were already lined up.. I took several vantage points to view the situation and was eventually approached by masked bandits who directed me toward the lineup.. they clearly stated it was not their intention to cause me harm and that for my own safety I should stay where I could be seen and accounted for... I was never taken hostage per say as I was allowed to freely walk around in the area and I did so taking screen caps while creating rp with various rebels. (I even managed to use my fists of fury and restrain one)

TLDR; Spooner acted well within the rules throughout the whole game session even allowing me to question his men while he directed the hostage taking.. it was no fault of his own that I got caught in the crossfire.

PC Amir, myself and a bunch of other cops where in this situation. In my point of view we (PC Amir and myself) had an excellent roleplay just upon the moment we all got killed. But that was because there was an other gang involved and became a clusterf*ck of mess up. 

In the beging we where checking out weed processor and before we knew it we where not in the best position to engage the hostile (outnumberd). We desided to all leave the area,  however the .50 had seen the other units car an approuched it. Asking them to get out. At that point Amir, a CSO (think Gilcrow) and myself had taken place to an overview position. Not long after, we had a hellcat inbound and the .50 call arrieved taking us hostage. In no way, NLA took the CSO hostage because Pc Amir and Myself got the CSO into safety and had the approval form NLA, that the cso could ride back at kavala HQ in the police vehicle. 

The only "real problem" I see here is that we are outnumberd by force (server 2) ... and that gangs (small and big one's)  act, in general, that they own the place... wich leads to less RP and more gunfights....

Back