What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Help with griefer

Bad Rats

Would it be possible to find the guy who owns the tool cupboard blocking our quarry. Many thanks :D

It is not a greifer, we was stealing your quarry as it had no tool cupboard or walls so we was taking it for our own, but then the chopper came so we had to run. greifing is breaking into your base blocking you in or making it so you cant leave or get into your base, stealing someones base or quarry in this instance is not greifing. 

It is not a greifer, we was stealing your quarry as it had no tool cupboard or walls so we was taking it for our own, but then the chopper came so we had to run. greifing is breaking into your base blocking you in or making it so you cant leave or get into your base, stealing
Ahh I understand now, all good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule says not to place tool cupboards to stop players from accessing there buildings?
IHzS8lf.jpg

yes it is referring to blocking people from entering their building, ie someone not having building permissions next to a door, so I put down building permissions and block off their door for no reason other than too piss people off.

like raiding someone and walling their doors off and walling people into a corner, for no other reason that to piss people off.

but what you can do is go into someones base kill them and take over the base and put your own stuff down.

Consider your quarry mine, unless you take it back by force  :)

Back