What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Exile Server

5c0d90054e3f20bc5beb63e9f2fc18bb.jpg

Exlile mod, it has tractors...

If youve ever played exile before. Don't be turned off straight away It is considerably better developed then it used to be. I mean there are tractors now. FUCKING TRACTORS.

The server is on Exile tanoa which gives exile a completlet different feel to altis exile. It also makes it less of a running simulator.

Equally, if you ever wanted to be a bus driver. Its on a deserted island and you're technically speaking a prisoner. BUT at least you can.

(questionable party bus skin coming soon)

10c6014a000fcd5c07315f42876dec1b.jpg

There are AI Missions and Zombies so there are things to do other than just hunting other players and driving empty buses. So if youd like to come and join, feel free! The info is the following

IP: 83.167.187.104:5302

Pass : tractor

You will also require the following mods:

(Exile) http://www.mrfrankwhite.de/downloads/@Exile-1.0.0.zip

(Zombies and Demons) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28958

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still a get a big helicopter and sell junk cars grind fest?
iv gone through the prices and respect stuff to make it less grindy. That said it is waay harder to get a heli to start with. There is still that option though to grind the cars.

It can be more profitable and fun to just hunt down AI or find zombies and blow its head off with a shotgun.

Can we lower the prices of some of the cars if possible. I think dada should be at least 2K and only sell for 1K

Driving the tractor (offroad) in the night without night vision is not recommened. But beside that I am enjoying it

Oh and don't drive your bike on the wooden bridges

Various changes have been made to the server since it was started.

- Some Vehicle prices have been slashed 

- AI tweeks (to gear, vehicle's and loot)

- loot creates can now be airlifted

- Towing added

Back