What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

0161 - Pygros on the F***in map - Feyzi For King

FeyziOnDuty

Im fed up with these wastemen tryna take my crown, and beatin in dah bush str8 to the bishnish you get me....

Things i will do if elected as king.

1.) Run Tings

2.) Move Unmc to stratis, and give their striders to less fortunate people that are more deserving

3.) Make sure minimum wage goes upto some mad ting so my boy joey can get his adams apple resized.

4.) Remove blue zone, cah that is shit. if a cop can run into there when mans tryna headtop why cant i run into green zone and save my bounty? (Not that i have one ofc)

5.) Make my house at kore unraidable... cops been on a madting lately dont ask... 400 of unkown units were taken.

6.) All my young g's at still at Kavala Low School of Edumacation that are still bunkin to shot O's on a daily will be excused from all detentions.

7.) Weed will NOT be legalised but quality control is key... Which means you have to brng man a heafty sample. you gett meee

8.) L to the O right over to V will dig up UNMC borders and make way for a football stadium. One that you can bet at!

​

Everything above INCLUDING everything in this fineprint will be active aswell read carefully

all my mandem will be free'd from jail

HM is my new home and i shall borrow some bars to build a castle if needed.

Im fed up with these wastemen tryna take my crown, and beatin in dah bush str8 to the bishnish you get me....

Things i will do if elected as king.

2.) Move Unmc to stratis, and give their striders to less fortunate people that are more deserving
I would like to ask who exactly would try and move us? The police, the civilians? Lol

I would like to ask who exactly would try and move us? The police, the civilians? Lol
Well let's face it, police can't do ish no matter how many they have, but me and couple gs that already take you out on a daily could easily do so...

this is one candidate who will find himself face down in a ditch
Stop chatting shit how many times have UNMC put millz on my head and have not once captured me boiiii 

7 hours ago, UNMC Smith said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ha ha your jokes....

Well let's face it, police can't do ish no matter how many they have, but me and couple gs that already take you out on a daily could easily do so...

Stop chatting shit how many times have UNMC put millz on my head and have not once captured me boiiii 

Ha ha your jokes....
dont challenge me sunshine or ill get my men to start digging that ditch now and we will have you in it by nightfall

Your sidemen are wet, blud you man need to get off your high horse, sure you got 4 people who are actually good enough to match me but the rest of you are just wet, if you were a real goon you would put your border up for grabs, we win unmc gets removed/we take it over, You win I will give you all my and whoever fights with me's assets :) ofc If the government agrees to it 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your sidemen are wet, blud you man need to get off your high horse, sure you got 4 people who are actually good enough to match me but the rest of you are just wet, if you were a real goon you would put your border up for grabs, we win unmc gets removed/we take it over, You win I will give you all my and whoever fights with me's assets :) ofc If the government agrees to it 
Feel free and try to take our lands that includes the forward outpost and our main hq

If u can attack and hold these points and raise your flag then by all means go for it :)

Feel free and try to take our lands that includes the forward outpost and our main hq

If u can attack and hold these points and raise your flag then by all means go for it :)
We both know very well once I take it over I will not get the land, you man talk with such confidence and the only reason for that is because you are protected by a magical force, you man are doin juju arnt you...

I'll find you and take you to UNMC myself!!

-lets-hunt-chavs-instead-meme-36710.jpg

Back