What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

0161 - Pygros on the F***in map - Feyzi For King

I'd much rather vote for the local binman tbh..
ohh no man that hurt man nooo  

DEAD JOKE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEE
Calm down sunshine one is enough now 
1f602.png
synpai noticed you yet? voting for me would be a mad ting,

Skeen.

Today one of the real g's over at Karbala had an encounter with general blaze from the unmc, needless to say they asked him to tell me to retract my statements... Nah I'm not on it. 

Wheres my tea mans Kermit 

Last edited by a moderator:
Today one of the real g's over at Karbala had an encounter with general blaze from the unmc, needless to say they asked him to tell me to retract my statements... Nah I'm not on it. 

oh well thats a shame i tried it the diplomatic way now i have to destroy you and your cabinet

Last edited by a moderator:

ill get the boys to start digging your shallow graves.

Altis News has reported that the Mayor Candidate Feyzi was found brutally murdered this morning at the BBC Altis radio tower.

Only clues at the scene was a UNMC beret left on his chest and multiple .50caliber bullet casings.

Altis News has reported that the Mayor Candidate Feyzi was found brutally murdered this morning at the BBC Altis radio tower.

Only clues at the scene was a UNMC beret left on his chest and multiple .50caliber bullet casings.
atleast post the video man...

Back