What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 PCSO vs UNMC

to be honest this was after wave 3 of police response and the bank was locked during the combat so we had to blow the vault twice which slowed us down alot and allowed them to regroup

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Dylan done the same thing over 1 year ago

Maybe we could have a real fight 10 of your best guys and 10 of our best guys you attack a place of our choice while we defend them we attack I place of your choice while you defend? Once you die your dead no coming back even after nlr 

Maybe we could have a real fight 10 of your best guys and 10 of our best guys you attack a place of our choice while we defend them we attack I place of your choice while you defend? Once you die your dead no coming back even after nlr 
Known as attack and defend

Sounds like great RP to me , wait till the 13th and i will be more than happy to join and slap some people in a gun fight :)

Isn't that called: Wasteland?

No it's called a challenge? Rather keep them busy so police can go and RP their little hearts out and not complain about rebels

No it's called a challenge? Rather keep them busy so police can go and RP their little hearts out and not complain about rebels
I don't see a issue with this, he put out a idea but ofc we would add adequate RP beforehand.

No scraps sounds good to me so we can go all out without worrying about equipment ? (for the tarus and shit so we can be ballsy)

Back