What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 PCSO vs UNMC

I don't see a issue with this, he put out a idea but ofc we would add adequate RP beforehand.

No scraps sounds good to me so we can go all out without worrying about equipment ? (for the tarus and shit so we can be ballsy)
Agreed, no shit talk after just a good old fashion gg

Two hour long bank-op. GG cops - Rubbers should become the main ammunition in HMs it seems.

Sorry, why are Invitia in here try to antagonise people? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hour long bank-op. GG cops - Rubbers should become the main ammunition in HMs it seems.

Comon mate, we love the banter if people got a vid of Invictia like this I am sure it would be no different, we are here to talk a bit of smack and get smack talked back and if they have a issue I am sure they wouldn't hesitate to contact myself regarding our behavior.

Erm who even are you? Were just having a bit of banter with some people , funny really as we all get on with most of the UNMC.

Ok kiddies. Play nice. Let's not go where this thread is heading. 

Erm who even are you? Were just having a bit of banter with some people , funny really as we all get on with most of the UNMC.
big man employee of the month dropped the who even are you line        

joking hoggie keep whipping up them big macs<3

big man employee of the month dropped the who even are you line        

joking hoggie keep whipping up them big macs<3
3 - 11 pm tomorrow :,( , cant log on and have some amazing RP :)

Was a interesting operation.. UNMC was against Armed Response, NCA and the regular police forced I feel we the police did well against a highly militarised force!  just saying we are no pushovers. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There you go James

8 minutes ago, Silker said:

That was beautiful to watch 

14 minutes ago, Silker said:

awesome man fair play and goes to show no matter how badly your being beaten in a gunfight it only takes one guy to make a play and change the outcome completely 

Was a interesting operation.. UNMC was against Armed Response, NCA and the regular police forced I feel we the police did well against a highly militarised force!  just saying we are no pushovers. 
If the police did not fix the vault it would have been a different story, when I was in the police it was a police rule not too fix the vault obviously they just don't care anymore. 

Back