What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

10 mil weapons

Bankser

I'm here to sell to you weapons that you can't buy unless your very rich. I have the 10 mil rebel and I thought that I might share that with people so I'm selling any gun you want from dodgy daves, with a 80k Addon fee of course. You also need to say which Color/ how many or what types of mags you want (will be added onto the total). ORDER DOWN BELOW 

Assault Rifles:

CAR-95 (color):

£125,000+£80,000=£205,000

Ak-12:

£250,000+£80,000=£330,000

type-115:

£325,000+£80,000=£405,000

LMG'S:

Lim-85:

£444,444+£80,000=£524,444

Mx Sw (color):

£135,000+£80,000=£215,000

Marksman rifles:

CMR-76 (color):

£167,000+£80,000=£247,000

Mk-1 (color):

£230,000+£80,000=£310,000

PRICES ARE (HALF-PRICE) WILL CHANGE ONCE OVER.

^^^ Selling every weapon he sells 10k cheaper + i give u a warm huge <3. ^^^

Let's see if Tck let you or anyone use dodgy daves mate
1f914.png
1f914.png

But it's for the ROLEPLAY of meeting new people you know 
"Let" me? Haha you clearly havent seen me ingame, thanks for the warning tho...

I have used it one or two times everyday since it came... (sometimes to protect friends) and didnt see them even once...

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if Tck let you or anyone use dodgy daves mate
1f914.png
1f914.png

But it's for the ROLEPLAY of meeting new people you know 
Lmao if you are are scared of them, They are a big gang and all got alot of good shots but if you're not going dodgy daves because "TCK might me there" somethings wrong mate. 

Also;

THE NEW REDZONE IS STUPID.Please remove it :)

Lmao if you are are scared of them, They are a big gang and all got alot of good shots but if you're not going dodgy daves because "TCK might me there" somethings wrong mate. 

Also;

Really? I cant find it.

sry, i mean i cant find the dislike button.-_-

jkjk <3 bobby

unmc will gladly clear any gangs out of dodgy daves , for a small fee of course 😁

I will happily clear the HM treasury out of UNMC if ever needed ;)
still having nightmares about that one lol , woke up in a cold sweat the other night as i thought i was being riddled with rubber bullets lol

Also;

Much Constructive.. Very Critic.. Wow..

raw

If there is an issue with the new redzone, make a full in depth thread as to why it has issues and how to fix them instead of 

DOING THIS. BECAUSE THIS WILL GET YOUR POINT ACROSS SO MUCH BETTER.

Much Constructive.. Very Critic.. Wow..

raw

If there is an issue with the new redzone, make a full in depth thread as to why it has issues and how to fix them instead of 

DOING THIS. BECAUSE THIS WILL GET YOUR POINT ACROSS SO MUCH BETTER.
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I WILL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CHANGES THAT WILL MAKE THE SERVER BETTER ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR FEEDBACK THANKS ALOT. love you ponty

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

p.s its stupid that someone comes on other selling thread just to advertise their own service. make your own thread, silly.

GLWS

Let's get this thread back to what it was supposed to be. Want to complain about the redzone make a new threa, don't hyjack this one. 

Let's get this thread back to what it was supposed to be. Want to complain about the redzone make a new threa, don't hyjack this one. 
NO.

How's everyone doing today? 

As to this thread, @Braddd, Shut this shop down. If you want us to pay you to shut this shop down I can tell you I have no money, but what I do have is an NCA team of dedicated agents with a specific set of skills... Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you shut down this shop down, this will be the end of it. My NCA team will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But If you don't.... We will look for you, we WILL find you, and we send you to prison from PD.

Back