What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

10 mil weapons

[SIZE=inherit]As to this thread, [/SIZE]@Braddd[SIZE=inherit], Shut this shop down. If you want us to pay you to shut this shop down I can tell you I have no money, but what I do have is an NCA team of dedicated agents with a specific set of skills... Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you shut down this shop down, this will be the end of it. My NCA team will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But If you don't.... We will look for you, we WILL find you, and we send you to prison from PD.[/SIZE]
Hahahaha NCA 

NO.

How's everyone doing today? 

As to this thread, @Braddd, Shut this shop down. If you want us to pay you to shut this shop down I can tell you I have no money, but what I do have is an NCA team of dedicated agents with a specific set of skills... Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you shut down this shop down, this will be the end of it. My NCA team will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But If you don't.... We will look for you, we WILL find you, and we send you to prison from PD.
ill sell you guns if you want xD

Lmao if you are are scared of them, They are a big gang and all got alot of good shots but if you're not going dodgy daves because "TCK might me there" somethings wrong mate. 

Also;

THE NEW REDZONE IS STUPID.Please remove it :)
good shots?

unmc will gladly clear any gangs out of dodgy daves , for a small fee of course 
1f601.png
Don't know how you can't say tck always put up a good fight with you guys lol

Just a heads up boys im away for a shit anyone who wants some free gold check the toilet out in the bearded clam 

youd have more chance of shitting out gold bars than clearing unmc out of anywhere 👍
Just a heads up boys im away for a shit anyone who wants some free gold check the toilet out in the bearded clam 

Back