What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

7.62 Rifles on back

Upsy daisy

Banned
Can someone tell me the rules on having 7.62 Rifles on your back can u not keep them if u role play it well enough for example " its not a rifle its a flag pole for the euros "

If you used that as your roleplay, do you promise wholeheartedly that you'll continue to use it as a flag pole and not ever ever ever use it to shoot someone, even if you are being threatened with a gun, because you said it was a flag pole? 

i woudlnt have rped it to other players just police so is that breaking rp

And theres the key issue. If you say its a flagpole, and people choose to accept that, then it would be breaking rp to then use your flagpole as a gun.
What im saying is if i rp to a cop that its a flag pole and i kill a civ without rping it as a flagpole

Well no, because this is all happening in the same world isn't it. It would be unfair for an Officer to accept you roleplay that the weapon is indeed a flagpole, just for you to turn a corner and use it to kill someone. It doesn't make sense, and it breaks the roleplay story surrounding that "flag pole" that you yourself created.

i woudlnt have rped it to other players just police so is that breaking rp

What im saying is if i rp to a cop that its a flag pole and i kill a civ without rping it as a flagpole
Yes because a policeman is going to recognise a gun if he see's one, if you pretend a gun is a flagpole and a cop chooses to let you get away with this (frankly poor) rp, then if you then magically use this flag pole to kill people later you are breaking your own rp story and exploiting the fact that this officer has chosen to let you pretend youre carrying a flagpole.

Yes because a policeman is going to recognise a gun if he see's one, if you pretend a gun is a flagpole and a cop chooses to let you get away with this (frankly poor) rp, then if you then magically use this flag pole to kill people later you are breaking your own rp story and exploiting the fact that this officer has chosen to let you pretend youre carrying a flagpole.
Then how would i get to use the gun if i get it taken off me any time i have it and i havnt even used it? like is there any way i can carry it around kavala/ towns i need to be in

Then how would i get to use the gun if i get it taken off me any time i have it and i havnt even used it? like is there any way i can carry it around kavala/ towns i need to be in
No, if you want to openly carry a 7.62 rifle, you best stay away from police.

how is it breaking roleplay if u say you're carrying a flag pole and then use it to kill people? it might as well be a disassembled gun in a flagpole? (or like a cardboard flagpole around a gun to hide it) just asking so i can make my own rp better ;)

Because we all know it's a gun, but we are respecting the story enough to not arrest you on sight and fine you £75,000 for possession of an illegal firearm, to then have that very same Officer responding to you shooting and killing someone with that flagpole makes absolutely no sense. That's why stories such as that don't fit here. They got popular a few months back and people said "oh it's my radio antenna". Then those people started killing people, then killing Officers that responded to it, with their radio antenna. 

It's a gun, it's an illegal gun, so by law you can't have it. You are taking the risk. So either have an RP story for it ready, or don't take the risk, but saying "oh it's some flowers" and then killing someone with them is just shit.

Your rifle is a flag pole? TAKE THE MAG AND AMMO OFF OF IT AND DONT SHOOT PEOPLE.

As stated above, you would be breaking your own roleplay and ruining others that have gone along with your roleplay.

Say it's a flag pole to a cop and a rival rebel is nearby. They also go along with that roleplay and when the cop goes they really want your flag pole to support their team in the Euros. They rob you for it; you cannot shoot them with it because it is a FLAG pole and not a GUN. 

Cops hardly ever accept these stories because all it does is bite us in the ass. Wanna roleplay a flag pole, you better make damn sure you don't mug off the cop that allows it then.

It's still possible to buy a 6.5 or 5.56 rifle and then put it in your backpack. Which a lot of rebels and civilians do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back