What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A broadcast for the players, by the players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Yeti

A radio station broadcast map wide, by players!

- All content created by the players.

- A library of songs from the existing GTA music content.

- Hosted by trusted community members live.

- A phone line that anyone can call in to speak on.

- Text in service to voice your thoughts.

- Prizes, give aways, competitions.

Funnily I thought of this while trucking...

I am sure many players have listened to the GTA stations back to front, and to have something fresh might be a nice change of pace for the ears!

I think there is a mod for "internet radio stations" this then I would assume with my very little knowledge, that you can plumb in any stations with websites that you wish. You then create your own broadcast via the roleplay.co.uk site, and add this via the mod for internet radios! I am sure its as simple s that! *Sarcasm* 

Just an idea... 

Bye for now! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually think this is a solid suggestion! Imagine if you could apply to work in the radio station and could broadcast an hour live session with music and giveaways etc! I used to run a radio station for an esports website and had a lot of interaction and enjoyable moments so defo think this would be a positive move for almost bringing the community together a little more

Implemented

The ability for us to live broadcast on RPFM exists but is unused, it might be used to stream pre-recorded things such as podcasts at some point though.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back