What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Message To Law Breaking Rebels

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
Papa is learning to shoot......you have been warned!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Of course you will have to stand still after I have issued compliance so I can run 1km away to shoot you :)  - I thank you in advance for you coorperation! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shot!

Just a word of warning however @Papa Hedge, it is a little bit more difficult when they are moving!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Go on meany rebels, go hover in the chopper while I try to shoot you! Go on! I dare you!" - Papa Hedge 2K15

I guess you could try that...

Kinda an easy shot isn't it. It's not moving and not to far away

We had a hummingbird following us for a few km's the other night. Kept jumping out and telling him to bugger off or he will be shot. he continued to follow us and we opened fire. I had a Rahim and he was around 800m flying away from us and I shot the pilot! Was a great feeling watching it float to the ground and his passengers jump out wondering what had just happened :p  Shame I was not recording at the time.

We had a hummingbird following us for a few km's the other night. Kept jumping out and telling him to bugger off or he will be shot. he continued to follow us and we opened fire. I had a Rahim and he was around 800m flying away from us and I shot the pilot! Was a great feeling watching it float to the ground and his passengers jump out wondering what had just happened :p  Shame I was not recording at the time.
Good effort dude! Certainly get a 'buzz' when nailing it right?!

nice now shoot somebody off a bike driving 50 miles a hour with 1 shot

( i did it once)

oh how i miss the good old days of sniping lol i have a great collection of videos from when i was unmc,s designated marksman including a few 2km plus hits

Back