What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Message To Law Breaking Rebels

Did the biggest epic fail last night, when we're on the subject of aiming, I flanked a sniper and sneaked up from behind, i took my time, i was probably 50m away and when i finally had taken my aim on his balls i started to spray, when i was done spraying whole my clip he wasnt dead and i ended up dying instead... My only thought then was "Does this guy have balls of steel or something?" 

oh how i miss the good old days of sniping lol i have a great collection of videos from when i was unmc,s designated marksman including a few 2km plus hits
I remember when the checkpoint would be taken over, so you would log in, grab a 50 cal and within a few minutes kill everyone in the checkpoint xD

I remember when the checkpoint would be taken over, so you would log in, grab a 50 cal and within a few minutes kill everyone in the checkpoint xD
yep the good old days lol i remember when only 2 of us were online and 8 cops took our checkpoint i was hunkered down in our base tower and they were blasting the shit out of it from our checkpoint how i never died ill never no but i managed to kill all 8 of the cops

i still have the video which includes one of the funniest kills ever, i take the shot zin moves out of the way and i think shit i missed but because the bullett drop was like 3-4 seconds he had time to walk around the tower and back into the path of the bullett lol

yep the good old days lol i remember when only 2 of us were online and 8 cops took our checkpoint i was hunkered down in our base tower and they were blasting the shit out of it from our checkpoint how i never died ill never no but i managed to kill all 8 of the cops

i still have the video which includes one of the funniest kills ever, i take the shot zin moves out of the way and i think shit i missed but because the bullett drop was like 3-4 seconds he had time to walk around the tower and back into the path of the bullett lol
lol please upload that <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
hahahhahahah nice

@laurens heres one more for you, this was the day plf attacked the checkpoint and told the guys inside that we had no chance as they were out of sniper range at 2km, heres what happened next lol 

lol dat headshot though

Back