What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Poweful Alliance

cute.gif

Don't worry sir Blackjack you taking the opportunity allowed me to go down in the history of the dank memes
Never say anything even close to that sentence ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to point out that AEGIS offers free protection from highly skilled people, do not be fooled by people trying to rip you off ;) I must add we only help you on legal runs/activities

Thanks for a good introduktion for all the people on altis Mr, Aiden!

A stronger alliance then this have never been seen on this island before and nobody can stop us. This strong aliance will be here to protect the hobos and berate the cops on altis!

TFE_thumb.png

We in the N.L.A doing this just becouse we think this island is to big to take care of by us self! So don´t be scarred just because of this. You should now feel safety out on the roads!

-UnderBoss Zotlex

National Liberation Army

Thanks for a good introduktion for all the people on altis Mr, Aiden!

A stronger alliance then this have never been seen on this island before and nobody can stop us. This strong aliance will be here to protect the hobos and berate the cops on altis!

We in the N.L.A doing this just becouse we think this island is to big to take care of by us self! So don´t be scarred just because of this. You should now feel safety out on the roads!

-UnderBoss Zotlex

National Liberation Army
Feel safe out on the roads?

From what? Your road blocks on hobo bend killing / robbing everything that passes you? or your attempts to rob people of their helicopters as they spawn at the hangar I am confused.

Anyway lads good luck with your alliance server 2 will never be the same again.

From what? Your road blocks on hobo bend killing / robbing everything that passes you? or your attempts to rob people of their helicopters as they spawn at the hangar I am confused.

A stronger alliance then this have never been seen on this island before..

Watch out ben!

Im 100% sure I was in a situation with someone from TI tried to take MY Mohawk when i was about to store it in the hangar mate ;)  NLA Rick got killed beacuse he didnt have the key but yea, btw NLA robbing hobos and robbing everthing passes us? Nah thats not true if so who was that? 

I would just like to point out that AEGIS offers free protection from highly skilled people, do not be fooled by people trying to rip you off ;) I must add we only help you on legal runs/activities
We dont take money from people when we are helping them  :Confused:

Ask a admin to over look a topic to make sure it doesn't get out of hand its too common a sight these days !

Hmm now that you've said that Ben it doesn't seem like such a good idea. See we aren't the kind of gang that rob everyone and anyone, we have a reason whether it be the fact that they are enemies or we know that they have a lot of money.

We have been known to intercept gas station Robbers to help the Police, however this normally just ends in a gunfight with the AR. We have also been named as the frog gang as our love for LSD runs seems to be apparent. 

UPDATE: After a couple of days of the alliance, PFE have come to us and said that they would like a possible alliance. This is extremely difficult as they are known enemies of N.LA. Therefore at the moment our status with Pilgrims Of The Far East  is now set to NEUTRAL. The status between us and The National Liberation Army is currently unconfirmed.

Have a great day and remember #rp everything

Regards,

Colonel Aiden 

The Forgotten Exiles [TFE] 

Back