What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Poweful Alliance

This pending stand-off will erupt into warfare eventually....  Being a legit trader is just getting harder on this island and the police will do diddly if this is brewing on the eastern sections.  How long before the trucks stop moving?

This pending stand-off will erupt into warfare eventually....  Being a legit trader is just getting harder on this island and the police will do diddly if this is brewing on the eastern sections.  How long before the trucks stop moving?
There are a few gangs that could help you with the legal side of trading such as AEGIS and The Marmite Miners. These gangs do not participate in illegal activity therefore you would be completely safe. We will also offer to help you but there are certain risks such as other gangs finding out, leading to possible warfare. If you give us a call or leave a message, we would be more than happy to offer protection for a small fee.

There are a few gangs that could help you with the legal side of trading such as AEGIS and The Marmite Miners. These gangs do not participate in illegal activity therefore you would be completely safe. We will also offer to help you but there are certain risks such as other gangs finding out, leading to possible warfare. If you give us a call or leave a message, we would be more than happy to offer protection for a small fee.
I think I would rather work with a neutral group, rather than a group already on one side of this....

This situation will not remain at peace for long, other groups have already agreed to stand against you, I just want to know that so long as my cargo is legal, I am not in danger of being used as target practice, or a robbery target.  By all means, if the cargo is illegal, fine, do as you will, but I will never knowingly haul anything illegal.  My family memory is too raw to throw it away.

I think I would rather work with a neutral group, rather than a group already on one side of this....

This situation will not remain at peace for long, other groups have already agreed to stand against you, I just want to know that so long as my cargo is legal, I am not in danger of being used as target practice, or a robbery target.  By all means, if the cargo is illegal, fine, do as you will, but I will never knowingly haul anything illegal.  My family memory is too raw to throw it away.
Oh is that so? Which groups would these be I am truly interested. I am telling you now that ALL groups that stand against us WILL be destroyed. With the power of PFE, TFE and N.L.A we cannot be stopped.

Good luck but crossing us isn't something that I would suggest. In the meantime we will continue to rule the island and protect the people that need it most.

See you around on the island

Regards,

Colonel Aiden

The Forgotten Exiles [TFE]

So you metagame?
Nope I didn't say that now did i? Obviously it is going to be roleplayed thoroughly and as a Colonel in the gang I make sure of this. Our gang has a perfect reputation and has done since the start. And now 25 members on not one of us has been reported. I'd say that's an achievement

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are TI suddenly having a go at TFE and NLA, What exactly did we do?

This post is getting out of hand because of it and there is no need tbh. Everyone is supposed to be mature and act like a adult and here people are taking the piss out of other gangs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh is that so? Which groups would these be I am truly interested. I am telling you now that ALL groups that stand against us WILL be destroyed. With the power of PFE, TFE and N.L.A we cannot be stopped.
I am not here to make this a flame thread. But if you want to be our enemies then we are more than willing to fight against you.

....We all know any group or Alliance will have enemies.  It is just a shame the little man in the middle will be the one exploited.

I have no qualms against either side here, they have nothing to do with me, but I know either side could leave me with nothing very quickly.

Worrying times....

I am not here to make this a flame thread. But if you want to be our enemies then we are more than willing to fight against you.
I am not here to make it one either. I also didn't say that we want to be enemies with TI.  I have no idea where that came from. To be honest I don't come across your gang very often and when I do there is very good RP involved to your credit. Not sure what you are trying to imply here.

BCDYv.gif

If you believe the Miners are involved in crime, I know someone who could have a word with them...
Marmite Miners are the biggest rebels on the island, i always get robbed by them when i do my cider runs so i can get some money...

NLA robbed me in a BZ about a week ago? I can feel the power through my computer

Back