What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A way to 100% keep illegal items if downed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Hello 

the new update with risking Nancy (the thief in hospital) stealing your stuff when going to hospital. I think there should be a way to prevent this since 60% of all hospital visits is a result of a local going nuts on you for whatever reason or other GTA related things.

a suggestion to do this is could be the ability to give items to your friends when downed so that if people go down due to a fluke trafic accident or simulair incidents you dont lose your hard grinded for items.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1rjWS4zYIfHSfd/d1337sXr0JLy?invite=cr-MSw5UlIsMTczMzY3NjI4LA

As much as I can see where your coming from with this, this suggestion is also kind of stupid:

If you get RDMed by a baldy and lose items , then yes , you report the RDM and then do a comp request, yes its annoying because you have to wait a few days, but in the end you don't lose anything and the rule breaker is off the server.

However if you get into a car crash and didn't have your seatbelt on, losing items to this is purely your fault for being an idiot. And if your going down to locals then its simply a skill issue. There are also ways to get revived/treated without going to NHS with a much lower risk to losing.

-1 To this suggestion, If you lose items to a rule break then report it , if you lose items to locals then get better.

Just to add to my reply: Your clip literally shows you driving on the wrong side of the road to get hit by an oncoming cutlass car who didnt see you till the last second, you going down in this intense is literally your fault

Last edited by a moderator:
that is an awful attitude considering most locals run you over for bumping their car
Not really, unless we just completely undo the dev work for the pillbox update just so people don't lose coke and guns? RP issue.

Saying get better is not that constructive or helpful to be fair, sometimes it's a shit and happens

Locals have killed me for things like

Stealing a empty car in the street, all just start shooting at me

Not moving out of the way when doing a deal, so the local that walked into me started a street shootout when I couldent move from the animation

A local turns into my car when I'm stationary and all 3 jump out with guns

Can't really get my SKILL better at stopping those

That beeing said I have to -1 the suggestion, it just opens to many opportunities to cheat the systems in place, like if you can give you can also probably drop so what stops you from dropping everything then coming back after a respawn, and with giving same kinda thing like you and a mate are say in water, you hand over to them respawn come back and save them get to keep it all, I know it would be breaking alot of rules but people will do it and that's more work for staff to deal with

going down to locals then its simply a skill issue
very toxic response, yes going down to locals can be an skill issue and some places 10 locals will go shoot at you for looking at them wrong. The clip was just a funny incident where to kinda show what often happens 

Your clip literally shows you driving on the wrong side of the road to get hit by an oncoming cutlass car
this is a sugestion not a report i dont see the reason to get defensive about it... in other words, chill bro

Not really, unless we just completely undo the dev work for the pillbox update just so people don't lose coke and guns? RP issue.
I really do agree that it is an RP issue at this point and time however I do think we can do a minor tweak instead of removing a whole system just to get around losing weapons only to AI. which i think is very demotivating.

most people make money either in a taxi or on a bike selling on the server. with the current economic system on the server it takes about 2 hours of mindless grinding with next to 0 player interraction. (which im fine with) but losing all the that progress because a local got the idea that i deserve to die because of me taking an empty car on my turf. then it gets very annoying

That beeing said I have to -1 the suggestion, it just opens to many opportunities to cheat the systems in place, like if you can give you can also probably drop so what stops you from dropping everything then coming back after a respawn, and with giving same kinda thing like you and a mate are say in water, you hand over to them respawn come back and save them get to keep it all, I know it would be breaking alot of rules but people will do it and that's more work for staff to deal with
I do understand your concern with this but I think it could be easily solved by only allowing people to give and not throw when down.

Thanks for the nice response tho 👌😊

I think it could be easily solved by allowing people to give but not throw when down
This would be abused by everyone to give their stuff to a friend before checking into hospital every time (which makes the illegal item thing obsolete).

Last edited by a moderator:
this issue could easily be avoided by not carrying illegal stuff on you unless you really have to(or you're dealing drugs), no illegal items = no items lost

having a system that makes you able to give stuff to people when down would make the current system useless as 1a stated and at that point you might aswell remove the whole "chance of items being taken" thing we currently have

-1 stop carrying guns and stuff on you 24/7(not directed at you Nikolaj)

I wasn’t sold on this update at first but I’ve gotten used to it now, I’d say -1 to changing the system honestly. 

There is a way to avoid losing things the biggest majority of the time, you just need to figure out in RP what that is. 

Rejected (The chance of you losing illegal items at hospital is so small now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back