What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

add a lighter to be used for things

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: Add a lighter and/or matches

Detailed Suggestion: 

adding a lighter/matches can be used for different purposes such as it could be used to light a cigarette, a joint, melt heroin or start a property fire become the arsonist you longed to be.

this can add the ability to use weed yourself instead of just selling it making self use more reasonable when questions from police.

lighter and matches can be used to start a fire in property like a house or burn a car proper riot style.

it can add more roleplay for a lot of things which can be combined with other items you can aquire for legal or illegal purposes

got this idea as i want to do arson as a character let me have the  chance as at the moment the only way to start a fire is by backfiring a vehicle or discharging a gun.

The Pros:

add more to roleplay to burn property like cars and houses and business, or could be used to burn evidence of a crime like a person or items. can also be used for other things

The Cons:

with this suggestion it can lead to more fire hazard related incidents requiring a firefighter to tackle the fire which at this time is not here in the server (is being looked into from what i've heard)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

balance won't change but does bring itself a lot of new challenges for police and general public

Back