What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

add flats

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary:

add flats to the skyscrapers and other large building in the city that would make sense to have the capability of containing flats these flats can ether be rentable to the city government or brought out

Detailed Suggestion:

add flats to the game adding housing to the central part of the city and surrounding area for example you can have multiple flats in the skyscrapers in the city centre with maybe business offices and penthouses.

these flats can be ether sold or be rentable by the government council where clients will have to pay a set amount of money a day to own the flat and can be paid in advance to own it up to 60 days with the flat you have access to a private car park for all residents that live in the flat's this can also include free security by gruppe 6

The Pros:

more centralised housing

more housing for people

The Cons:

no cons apart from cost the buyer money

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

against the homeless yes other than that no

it would make it harder for police raids
i suppose that's one of the cons?

it would make it harder for police raids
i suppose that's one of the cons?
I don’t think it will as long as they have a number for which flat it would be the same as any other raid I n any other building 

I don’t think it will as long as they have a number for which flat it would be the same as any other raid I n any other building 
But how would they get that number since we have to watch people go tho their house? If everyone goes to the same house

But how would they get that number since we have to watch people go tho their house? If everyone goes to the same house
The same way as police raid houses they gave to get the intel one way or another if the flats are rentable by the government then. The government will have a data base that the police could get cases to

The same way as police raid houses they gave to get the intel one way or another if the flats are rentable by the government then. The government will have a data base that the police could get cases to
but houses are also brought off the government. and end of day no one's gonna say a thing that's why we have to follow

but houses are also brought off the government. and end of day no one's gonna say a thing that's why we have to follow
well information like that shouldn't be spoon fed to police they will have to get information from undercover police or 3rd party sources but i don't think police raiding a flat will be that hard it will be very similar they will just have to find out which door number it is not that harder than finding a house location

well information like that shouldn't be spoon fed to police they will have to get information from undercover police or 3rd party sources but i don't think police raiding a flat will be that hard it will be very similar they will just have to find out which door number it is not that harder than finding a house location
right so flats are cheaper and a lot harder to raid? wouldn't that make them more valuable also most raids in my area are usually flats due to it being so much easier to locate a flat owner. And with 10 police being able to be undercover at all trying to find who owns all of the 100 apartments in one block would be a long process

At the end of the day a cheaper flat should come with more risk. Same as buying on forum drive has a bigger risk

right so flats are cheaper and a lot harder to raid? wouldn't that make them more valuable also most raids in my area are usually flats due to it being so much easier to locate a flat owner. And with 10 police being able to be undercover at all trying to find who owns all of the 100 apartments in one block would be a long process

At the end of the day a cheaper flat should come with more risk. Same as buying on forum drive has a bigger risk
you could have it as all flats have names to which flat belongs to who at the entrance to the flat building they usually do for postage 

Back