What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

add session ID to the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1L

Straight forward suggestion, instead of having to hit esc wich is quite jarring and immersion breaking just add the session ID to your phone.
I've highlighted the area i feal would be subtle enought while still quickly available. Nothing special, just the number 🙂
4hN575n.png

+1

I feel that this would be a lot easier for many people and specially if you’re in the middle of bandaging or anything like that so you don’t have to cancel the interaction just to check your session ID

+1
Defo beats sessionheading or using the nearbyid thing every 5 mins

+1 it would be a lot better on the phone especially when most of the server are on there phones 24/7 

+1 really like this idea have thought about it myself and heard a few people make the same suggestion so i know it is a popular thought. Also makes sense when people are also referring to it as there PayPal number

Issues with adding it to the phone are:

1. There's not really much space left at the top noting some phone cases have a notch at the top.

2. You still wouldn't be able to see your ID when you are dead/blindfolded etc

1. There's not really much space left at the top noting some phone cases have a notch at the top.
I imagined something in the same size as the RPUK, either in the middle or next to the signal bars. Im also ware that i have no idea if this is even possible to begin with!

2. You still wouldn't be able to see your ID when you are dead/blindfolded etc
Im not really sure what the need for ones session ID is in these cases, for me the most common times when i need to grab my ID is when im receiving something and need to provide it. When youre downed, blindfolded or ziptied i suppose you could still use the esc menu but in those states maybe you just have to accept that you cant provide it?

this is a suggestion after all so if someone has a solution then it would be welcome!

When you're downed or blindfolded i suppose you could still use the esc menu
It doesn't show on the limited version of the escape menu.

I imagined something in the same size as the RPUK, either in the middle or next to the signal bars
As I said there's multiple phone cases that have a notch which covers up the top middle, also the section next to the signal bar is used for icons like DND & airplane mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to what I said above this has been implemented on the F1 menu (which you can see whilst dead/restrained etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back