What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin Messages, With Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've turned the font sizes down @Ciaran

4df39e737bca1603b3c0d8a4bcde423c.png

#keyboardWarriors!

hahahahahahah Big DL made his profile private!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

controls added so people can stop the soundtrack to these messages  :Cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that post literaly made me go blind for a few minutes with all them colours. If this is the kind of shit you admins have to put up with on a daily basis you deserve a slot on the queens new years honours list lol

A lot of the team are alright.. some get more hate than others.

59 minutes ago, Neo said:

omg please post this at the top, i found this when the song ended.... -.- i was like omfg this music WHERE IS THE STOP BUTTON @Neo

Oh my god his messages are just too funny. I wonder how old he is. You ought to report him to the Met for his racist hate speech hah. 

I feel bad @Neo that you guys have to deal with that kind of stuff, even if it is water off a ducks back. My goodness. I woner how red with fury he got hammering out those messages.

Oh my god his messages are just too funny. I wonder how old he is. You ought to report him to the Met for his racist hate speech hah. 

I feel bad @Neo that you guys have to deal with that kind of stuff, even if it is water off a ducks back. My goodness. I woner how red with fury he got hammering out those messages.
His mummy would probably spank his arse if she saw, 12 year olds shouldn't be exposed to that ;)  

This is one of the reasons in why i banned him before all this took place... 

Every day, the admin and staff team receive lots of lovely fan mail, lovely letters, and peaceful offerings... 

We thought it only fair to share these messages with you, the people of altis that make this beautiful server a reality...

Lets start with my new favorite message;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056202980/

More to come from the rest of the team too!

Funny how he sits there insulting me, when looking at what he's writing, he looks dumb as fooook.
keyboard-warrior-600x370.jpg

This is how i imagine BIG-DeaL

Catch you never buddy! 

Sweden isnt that big. Malmo isnt a big city. I live in Berlin wont take me much time get there and back. Talking off backs you should watch yours that screen doens tprotect you from an elbow in the face. Goodday and fuck your intire inbred family.
  Got that message on TS a few days ago. I mostly laugh at these, but the time I was actually DDOSed wasnt that funny, had to be without internet for 30 mins.

Why why why 
xjbW55R.png

Every day, the admin and staff team receive lots of lovely fan mail, lovely letters, and peaceful offerings... 

We thought it only fair to share these messages with you, the people of altis that make this beautiful server a reality...

Lets start with my new favorite message;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056202980/

More to come from the rest of the team too!
R.I.P This guy is a dangerous one lads. He knows...

:Cool: I'm still waiting for my fair share of these types of messages, although all I've had so far is lousy attempts from @Markooo 

guess I'm just lucky! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back