What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admins record entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gunny.

https://plays.tv/video/5ae30cee5f36c2f5ef/gunny

Luckily for you I was recording!

So onto your request - What's the point in having staff members if they have to provide evidence every time we ban someone? We ban when we're sure someone has done something wrong. I personally record just in case I want to review what I've seen so I can ask opinions from other staff members or be certain of my decision, in this case my decision was entirely correct and the evidence wasn't even needed. 

Your pseudo-legal rant doesn't make any sense, we may ban you under whatever pretences we wish and need no legal grounds for doing so. 
SOLID EVIDENCE, How will he PLEAD this time!

Due to recent situations including myself and other members of this community (not to be named). I Think all serious situations between the staff team and regular public should be recorded if said accident is to take place. I know fair well that on multiple occasions members of staff in this community have tried to bend the law and threaten members with bans without any form of prosecution in   the end conclusion. So what im proposing.

VIDEO EVIDENCE sclub with UK  or US.

All members within community including admin should approach superiors with a detailed video of situation which has happened. I have been a staff member of wow servers with 5k players , All sorts of valve servers, After tonight i do not believe the admin team of RPUK can handle themselves as responsible adults;  (Specially lvl 1.2.3,)

Statment ( need to do for the corrupt fuckers   fmt)

Although this is a an online community,  you can still be punished for crimes within this community. If you threatean, attempt to halm or otherwise of uk law you will be prosecuted for.

Evidence

In every crime you need evidence its not as simple as he did that arrest him. Every arrest within england need to be within reasonable force; My brother who is PCT in  armed reponse tells me every morning  the life leads its own way.

Restraint.

Just because your an admin doesnt mean you can boot people for fucking around; When an admin of a community you should not abuse your right. [ wasnt including RPUK but after tonights events the deed is sold.
You take this shit way to serious son. Just because you FEEL you are mistreated doesn't mean you can go around acuse the entire team of something... Also, you seem to have this mistaken impression you have rights. Newsflash; this isn't society. RPUK's adminteam isn't the government. You are entitled to absolutely nothing. You can voice your opinion on this platform about a multitude of subjects, but there are no constitutions here, no lawbooks, no rights, no crimes, no prosecutions..

There are community rules and volunteers enforcing them in the way they see fit, depending on a situation. In the end, if you have a disagreement, it's better to agree to disagree and move on than trying to ''get what you are entitled to''.. Because the right to free speech or a ''fair trial'' is based upon a GOVERNMENT not being able to violate those rights. It does not protect you from any form of criticism in an online community. If you end up getting banned from one of those, it's not a ''violation of your rights''.. It's just that the people on that community think you are an asshole and showing you the door.

Seriously. Move on, or just don't bother the rest of us with it and find a wall to cry to instead..

Dunno what my old community has to do with anything, but weak insult my only response is

No U
Dj ive known you for 5 years, throughout blackwing even on the admin team there becoming senior admin until reltopped himself. You always had negative input duno what what  change you mate.

Just because your an admin doesnt mean you can boot people for fucking around; When an admin of a community you should not abuse your right.
But..., Matt's video he linked shows you are in the wrong, which is what started this whole problem.

If you have a suspicion that a staff member is not going to deal with a situation fairly, or is not acting in the correct manner, record it yourself. 

You take this shit way to serious son. Just because you FEEL you are mistreated doesn't mean you can go around acuse the entire team of something... Also, you seem to have this mistaken impression you have rights. Newsflash; this isn't society. RPUK's adminteam isn't the government. You are entitled to absolutely nothing. You can voice your opinion on this platform about a multitude of subjects, but there are no constitutions here, no lawbooks, no rights, no crimes, no prosecutions..

There are community rules and volunteers enforcing them in the way they see fit, depending on a situation. In the end, if you have a disagreement, it's better to agree to disagree and move on than trying to ''get what you are entitled to''.. Because the right to free speech or a ''fair trial'' is based upon a GOVERNMENT not being able to violate those rights. It does not protect you from any form of criticism in an online community. If you end up getting banned from one of those, it's not a ''violation of your rights''.. It's just that the people on that community think you are an asshole and showing you the door.

Seriously. Move on, or just don't bother the rest of us with it and find a wall to cry to instead..
Can we get ur free speech meme comic thing posted on here Please.

So your saying this is a dictatorship?
58738c94b57df2586b51a2b0134bf55c.png

eb3e7ce2a9571cbb645062d9d5cf6f3f.png

Ooo I feel all special now 😄
But anyway, I don't understand what you are actually saying - it makes no sense. In answer to your question: We involve laws due to A) a realistic, British RP community for Police and for people to learn some new things and B) Serious laws to safeguard people and to protect from other people as you can join this community freely - which is good.

Im  saying ever action should be recorded like real life, If someone goes down admin should record also they are  not the voice of god. Every member of soceity needs and input and just banning people on admins he/she say is corrupt.

Can we get ur free speech meme comic thing posted on here Please.
It would be fitting would it not? I thought i'd spicen it up and put it into words this time, but a picture says more than a thousand words ofcourse

2PImJEj.png

Dj ive known you for 5 years, throughout blackwing even on the admin team there becoming senior admin until reltopped himself. You always had negative input duno what what  change you mate.
Hmmm you know what happened to Relentl3ss so it shows what kind of person you are to bring that up.

But in the end you call me negative the only thing i have to say to that is.

NO U

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm you know what happened to Relentl3ss so its hows what kind of person you are to bring that up.

But in the end you call me negative the only thing i have to say to that is.

NO U
Didn't call you negative i was a senior admin on blackwing + a member for  3 years but every time you constantly kicked all my suggestions probs not a place to talk about it here,  I am just saying admins should record before banning.

Im  saying ever action should be recorded like real life, If someone goes down admin should record also they are  not the voice of god. Every member of soceity needs and input and just banning people on admins he/she say is corrupt.
But this is not real life. This is a gaming community and you got your ass banned. You really seem to be confused about the subtle difference. See you can just.. move on and forget this ever existed. Kinda not possible in real life. You're forced into society, so you have rights. This community is voluntaru. You could have NOT joined it. But you did, so you agree to live by it's rules without having a say over what they are or how they are implemented. You could literally be banned for making a *sigh* on the wrong moment at the wrong person and guess what? YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. Because you have NO rights. Accept it, it's how this world works.

Quoting the managment team has literally not reply to my question.
I figured me quoting a team of leaders would answer your question on "Is it a dictatorship"?

But, just like any company, community or even country. They are free to make their own rules.

It would be fitting would it not? I thought i'd spicen it up and put it into words this time, but a picture says more than a thousand words ofcourse

2PImJEj.png
You aint helping situation bro, Read some books and come back.

You aint helping situation bro, Read some books and come back.
Nah I'm good on that. While we're on the subject of helping the situation I got a great idea;

Log out of forum.

Delete bookmark.

Move on with life.

Also noticed that you got Reported before - no video from you provided there. Also, you have been banned multiple times on multiple different occasions - where's the recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back