What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AFC On Location with Alfie Simmons

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
As some of you may be aware, the AFC have been shooting in and around Kavala for the last couple of weeks working on a private contract. On a shoot expected to take a couple of days, minor setbacks have drawn out production - and there's only so much light in a day. From deranged hobos shooting up the set, to police killing one of our lead actors, all sorts of things have got in the way of filming. I guess it should be expected when working on such a volatile location..

Here I present a behind the scenes look at what we must endure to bring you this feature. Here, production is interrupted by an enthusiastic cop with difficulties understanding 'real life' from 'fictional production', with near disastrous consequences!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NO! Leave me with the roaming AI and base building. The AI treat you as a god if your respect is 8k as mine is!

NO! Leave me with the roaming AI and base building. The AI treat you as a god if your respect is 8k as mine is!
NOOO!! @Unlucky George on Altis the real life Altis :)

I'll let someone else explain....

a5809a7903704c27890310851f368aa4.jpg

But the point stands :)

There's real people on Altis that need AFC to show a positive side on their island ;)

Back