What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AFK Kick Changes

Ben Clark

When you are in your inventory bagging up some cut cocaine into plastic bag's you get the kick alert where you got to type "roleplay" after a certain amount of time because your character is not moving. It would be great if we can have it so if you're doing stuff in your inventory we don't get the kick alert. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can easily press your push to talk button every so often, my aim with the afk kick is to make it fair whilst also trying to prevent people bypassing it using macros (and a lot of people probably use macros for bagging - even though just a reminder that macros aren't allowed).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can easily press your push to talk button every so often, my aim with the afk kick is to make it fair whilst also trying to prevent people bypassing it using macros (and a lot of people probably use macros for bagging - even though just a reminder that macros aren't allowed).
Ok great I was not aware that push to talk was would stop that alert. When bagging up I'll just push to talk every now and then thanks for the advice.

Back