What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AirDrop to 'all nearby'

CC

Ok so basically i'm lazy and all about making life easier for myself right? I'm sure others would agree and would appreciate if there was an option when trying to AirDrop stuff that you could AirDrop to 'all nearby' and well... AirDrop whatever it is to everyone nearby. This would be an area of say a 3 metre radius from yourself and everyone in that area would get it. 

Pros: Everyone would appreciate it i'm sure as they wouldn't have to share the same photo multiple times. 
Cons: Some people would possibly get an unwanted image or something if standing too close? However if you'd want it to only say a particular group that you could move away from others and that's seen as a minor inconvenience?

Apologies if this has been suggested before. I couldn't see it anywhere nor heard of anyone suggesting so yeah

Thanks! 🙂

Just a thought also, this could be applied to sharing keys maybe? however i wouldn't say this is necessary

Ok so basically i'm lazy and all about making life easier for myself right? I'm sure others would agree and would appreciate if there was an option when trying to AirDrop stuff that you could AirDrop to 'all nearby' and well... AirDrop whatever it is to everyone nearby. This would be an area of say a 3 metre radius from yourself and everyone in that area would get it. 

Pros: Everyone would appreciate it i'm sure as they wouldn't have to share the same photo multiple times. 
Cons: Some people would possibly get an unwanted image or something if standing too close? However if you'd want it to only say a particular group that you could move away from others and that's seen as a minor inconvenience?

Apologies if this has been suggested before. I couldn't see it anywhere nor heard of anyone suggesting so yeah

Thanks! 🙂

Just a thought also, this could be applied to sharing keys maybe? however i wouldn't say this is necessary
+1 I totally agree with everything you've mentioned above, would be very useful as it'd make the process much easier and effortless.

• Eggplant
Reactions: CC
if there was an option when trying to AirDrop stuff that you could AirDrop to 'all nearby'
I can see where you're coming from however I dislike this due to the fact it makes mass sending links/inappropriate stuff easier. The range would also just be the same as the inventory give range if this was added.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 from me, I’d say 2 meters is enough, imagine a mass event that someone might want to troll and send random shit, making the radius 2 meters allows for a smaller tight knit circle and you can just tell the people to stand by this area if they want it 

+1 from me, I’d say 2 meters is enough, imagine a mass event that someone might want to troll and send random shit, making the radius 2 meters allows for a smaller tight knit circle and you can just tell the people to stand by this area if they want it 
I'd probably do even less than 2 meters, 1 at most tbh, you can fit a good few players in distance 2.0 especially with the way GTA measures distances

I can see where you're coming from however I dislike this due to the fact it makes mass sending links/inappropriate stuff easier. The range would also just be the same as the inventory give range if this was added.
yeah so maybe my suggestion of a 3 metre radius is too large as the other replies have also agreed with yourself, and like what you've said it should be the same as the inventory range which i think would be perfect. Overall though i see the addition being much more beneficial and just a nice touch in general as oppose to the con of it being easier to troll i guess. I know there's going to be the odd troll AirDrop like there always has been but i myself and others i know have been all huddled up and we are sharing photos for a laugh or to reminisce about the past and I've had to AirDrop the same photo to about 10 people and it's annoying. The fact that if i could just AirDrop to all nearby, it's 1 action as oppose to 10, and also everyone can react at the same time which i feel would be the best feature if it was implemented. 

Also it could potentially be an option instead of all nearby you could 'check' what individuals before a 'confirm' if that makes sense? So if you're surrounded by say 10 people and you only want to send it to say 5 of those, then you tick the 5 you want and then you send it.

+1 would be nice to send it in a close standing group of people instead of having to do it 1 by 1 

+1, honestly a necessary QoL feature

To prevent adding another suggestion with a fairly similar topic, I would also suggest having this but with vehicle keys too.

I reckon both of these ideas would help with QoL as it would be simply easier and less time consuming.

To prevent adding another suggestion with a fairly similar topic, I would also suggest having this but with vehicle keys too.

I reckon both of these ideas would help with QoL as it would be simply easier and less time consuming.
yeah i added this at the bottom of the suggestion about a few minutes after i posted it ahaha. Definitely agree though mate!

I just want to add to this... I would LOVEEEEE to be able to show my trading cards to all nearby too! 😉

• Eggplant
Reactions: JD_
Back