What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

allow any five door vehicle to be used as a taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: allow any five door vehicle other than the taxi to do local taxi runs

Detailed Suggestion:

so at the moment you can only do local taxi runs in the taxi skinned car but what if you can do a taxi run for locals in a Mercedes or a Audi or any nice luxury car with five doors

this can add a new view for the taxi cab drivers seeing the same body work day after day trip after trip add some style to your work place

The Pros:

luxury cars can be used for taxi business making them work to be payed off through taxi work 

The Cons:

N/A

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

client may want a more flashier car than the Vauxhall Corsa jokes there are no game changing changes to this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be able to use my own car - my suggestion would be rather than to prevent you using any old car that changes often you perhaps have to register a vehicle as a taxi for a small fee and this is limited to 2-4 cars? 

I would like to be able to use my own car - my suggestion would be rather than to prevent you using any old car that changes often you perhaps have to register a vehicle as a taxi for a small fee and this is limited to 2-4 cars? 
Like a taxi driver registration I can see that working and can agree not any five door car should be used will have to see what happens with this suggestion

I like the idea of this as irl all taxis are different vehicles so maybe along side of having to buy a taxi liscence you need to register a certain vehicle as a taxi which could then unlock extra customisations for that particular vehicle to make it seem more like a taxi like taxi plates with the liscence info on it etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back