What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow dog characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Firstly i do want to show a great deal of gratitude and appreciation to the Staff and developers here on RPUK.

I suggest allowing people to make a dog character if they so wish to do so, we love seeing bruno, chop and others but feel it would be great RP to have a chance of making our own dog character! 🙂 Obviously RPing as a dog would mean RPing as a dog with no weapons etc. 

Pros: Could be used as police dogs, will enhance RP Familys to have a dog

Cons: May turn out to be dog simulator XD

Just a thought would love top hear others opinions 🙂 

could be a whitelisting thing, not necessarily something anyone can get access to

Do you see what you have done @1A3
I have not caused anything 😉

This is very unlikely to happen as having non-default peds is I guess a "perk" of being one of the devs, plus there is a limited amount of dog peds that people could use anyway.

I think we shouldn't limit it to dogs only, It would allow for more roleplay opportunities. For example, rangers having to chase down a deer running across the streets of LS. I would say it would need to be whitelisted because we will end up with goat simulator 😆

I think we shouldn't limit it to dogs only, It would allow for more roleplay opportunities. For example, rangers having to chase down a deer running across the streets of LS. I would say it would need to be whitelisted because we will end up with goat simulator 😆
Yeah, thats what my overall aim was would enhance RP and would mean hunters would have a hell of a time getting a dear etc XD Would be good as a perk i suppose

los santos

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I dont understand why everyone is downvoting this. A very limited and exclusive whitelisting would be perfect. And would be strict rules against just running around and causing chaos, would be only to roleplay as a dog for police training or running away from rangers would be pretty funny (I think an RDM rule would be allowed for this so you cant just run around with no risk)

200.gif

Sorry to say, but I think that would be complete chaos -1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back