What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alright guys, number one city councilman here.

Nolzy

Alright guys, Mike Nolan here, to my mates im known as "nolzy". Just landed here get away from all the shit thats been flying back home, you probably know what i mean, them yellow bastards. 

Bit about me. Dropped out of school at an early age to follow my dad into being a councilman. You'll find me wearing a fluorescent jacket most days picking up cashies here in there. Pretty much if your wearing a fluorescent jacket people give you cash in hand. You just turn up and do the job.

My favorite pack off ciggies are winnie blues wanna get me going slide me a pack of them and we'll be getting together fucking sorting shit out in know time yeah nah yeah mate.

Saw a UFO once, flew right over the docks.

I also deal some illegal fire arms with me mate donnie, but not to Indonesians, they know how press the buttons.

take it easy

Hello my friend.

Welcome to RolePlay UK! We hope that you have an enjoyable stay here and I hope that it is a long one.

There are a couple of things that you need to do before you embark on the island!

Firstly,

Please make sure that you read all of the rules here ---> https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules and make sure that you understand them. If you don't understand them, then hop onto the RPUK TeamSpeak at ts.roelplay.co.uk where you are then join the channel "Join For Support" right at the top and then a staff member will be able to help you.

Also there are a lot of guides that members of the community have made for new arrivals, these can be found in this section here -----> 

Best of luck with your adventure here on RPUK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, nolzy made a video about him wanting to be a council man.​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Altis i hope to see you some time in kavala with some great (RP) xD

Back