What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Health and Safety

Cao Yun

Hello Gentlemen,

I have noticed that many of you have issues in your lives, either mental or physical, therefore I have decided to start a new company on Altis, not a gang.
This company will work function on helping the people of Altis and giving you the two things you need the most on this island;

1. Psychological help
2. Driving lessons

From this day forward you can either message me here on the forum, on teamspeak, or in game and you can book me for services down below. I am more than happy to have people join my little company, I will attempt to speak to the police and NHS, attempting to have them back the company, possibly referring horrible drivers to law required driving lessons, and NHS recommending troubled people to speak to our psychiatrists with different rates. Psychiatry is advisable if you wish to further your roleplay persona, as I will ask about family, upbringing and trauma.

Again please do message me if you require a session with a psychiatrist or a driving lesson, or wish to offer either service and maybe others to come.

Hourly rate (15 minutes)
Driving lesson; 5000 pounds
Psychiatric help; 10000 pounds
PTSD psychiatry for wounded veterans; 8000 pounds​

Sounds great, what I would do is set up a gang though so you can be easily recognised. Will definitely be refering the many awefull drivers to you.

@BobbyWallace and I could have done with this yesterday..

Infact, I'd like to set up an appointment. Still haven't gotten over that I nearly got blown up by a firecracker bomb...

Looks like the civs setup the Pyscology department before the NHS! xD

Are we able to sponsor you a large sum of money to provide free help to the Hobo's of Altis?

I would gladly like to apply for the therapy. I am always rhe first officer to get gunned down and lie there bleeding in a firefight. Unfortunately my driving is by far the best in altis. I have never ever crashed my sports hatchback and laughed as everyone screamed and ran for cover.... Hm ok maybe driving lessons too 

@BobbyWallace and I could have done with this yesterday..

Infact, I'd like to set up an appointment. Still haven't gotten over that I nearly got blown up by a firecracker bomb...
I am more than happy to speak to you when we are both available, mental trauma can be as serious as physical trauma.

Looks like the civs setup the Pyscology department before the NHS! xD
My reason for joining the NHS was to be a member of the psychiatry department, decided it would be more profitable to start my own.

Are we able to sponsor you a large sum of money to provide free help to the Hobo's of Altis?
Donations are welcome, if I get other people to join me I might set up a bus route from Kavala-Agios-Athira and back. Would still like people to write if they wanna help out with this! Need as many hands as we can get.

I would gladly like to apply for the therapy. I am always rhe first officer to get gunned down and lie there bleeding in a firefight. Unfortunately my driving is by far the best in altis. I have never ever crashed my sports hatchback and laughed as everyone screamed and ran for cover.... Hm ok maybe driving lessons too 
Would be more than happy to help you.

I can vouch, his voice is very therapeutic. 

Indeed.. I think it usually goes something like (ahem) "OHHH WHOAHHH SHITTTT FECK !! OUT OF THE CAR, SHE'S ER GONNA BLOW ME LADDIES AHHAHAHAHHA" #bestcop
you mean #secondbestcopafterkevin right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back