What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Police Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
I am pleased to announce our new Police Uniform for AltisLife.co.uk

While creating the uniform i looked at previous successful skins () and () and decided our Police one was looking rather tired and needed a nice new facelift.

The new uniform as well as our Police vechile skins (Also been updated) contain our New exclusive Police badge which was kindly created by Conor Portsmorth

Screenshots:

7D0DBC25D2EA67DDDCC0DAEE0A50721014D38F3A

232D009D5871346E7101C2B225430CE94901F897

75FF323E0DEE7F66D67FB18C1B28BA6D66CC6440

61DBD6068D593B7633C119AB8EE999934C59C069

FBE62321FEAB94FC54362D3D122786C2ED706F94

This uniform will be included in a future update either this evening or tomorrow. I have asked Ciaran to look into ways that the police do not need to wear a backpack and if possible a vest so our uniform can be easily identified.

This uniform was based off the BH and Medic uniforms and is custom made exclusively for AltisLife.co.uk

I am now working on our PCSO uniform along with the new armed response uniform which will be revealed later.

Hope you enjoy! Let us know what you think!

It looks okay and all, but if we are wearing our carrier rig vest, every single decal would be covered up edit- just read the post properly xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Awfully close similliar to the Bounty Hunter ones...

I like the old ones and this one for me is just... "meh"   :(

Awfully close similliar to the Bounty Hunter ones...

I like the old ones and this one for me is just... "meh"   :(
The old one sucks... and was created by someone who wanted all there skins removed (toys out the pram style)... the bounty hunter one will be relooked at now this one is in place and will no doubt be changed to a different colour.

I really like it but I feel that a vest is a must have thing, not for the storage but the armour protection, we get shot at A LOT anything that can prevent or stop us dying its a necessity.

I really like it but I feel that a vest is a must have thing, not for the storage but the armour protection, we get shot at A LOT anything that can prevent or stop us dying its a necessity.
I did say ( ;) ) i have asked Ciaran to look into ways the backpack and vest isn't required.... If we can add Armour to the police the same as the vest gives then were in business... there is no need to wear them.

The old one sucks... and was created by someone who wanted all there skins removed (toys out the pram style)... the bounty hunter one will be relooked at now this one is in place and will no doubt be changed to a different colour.
I agree with Wilco on the fact that the old uniforms we have no suck and they are very outdated and been around for a while now. It is time for police to have a swaggy new uniform and to be honest I really like the new police skins. Look forward for it to come out.

I can also understand how people would think the uniform looks very alike the bounty hunter one but im sure it shouldnt be too much of a problem or something can be done to change it slightly. Maybe adding POLICE on the full vest as the vest we have currently that says POLICE on it is kinder sickening lol

You are also able to set the texture of bags and vest to 0.

Dayum, that uniform looks sexy <3

I did say ( ;) ) i have asked Ciaran to look into ways the backpack and vest isn't required.... If we can add Armour to the police the same as the vest gives then were in business... there is no need to wear them.
*Cough Level 5 armour rating *Cough ;)

I don't like the AltisLife.co.uk text because it is still a roleplay server. Anyways, I think I like the old uniform, this is more a meh..

I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Also there's no need for the gloves, did you ever see a officer patrolling around with gloves?

I think the gloves are a nice touch!

I really dont see what everyones problem is moaning that you dont like it and prefer the old ones. If you have been around long enough like some of the old officers youll get to the point where a change is refreshing! the old uniform is due to be updated and i think this is the perfect time and perfect uniform for the police! At the end of the day you cant please everyone!

I think I know who created these, but you probably don't want me to say.

I think the gloves are a nice touch!

I really dont see what everyones problem is moaning that you dont like it and prefer the old ones. If you have been around long enough like some of the old officers youll get to the point where a change is refreshing! the old uniform is due to be updated and i think this is the perfect time and perfect uniform for the police! At the end of the day you cant please everyone!
I've been a cop for 5 months now (I was inactive for 1.5 months).

Anyways, the uniform seems fine without the gloves.

I think I know who created these, but you probably don't want me to say.
They are actually from scratch, but they are similar to the ones you are on about. (These are made off a PSD template we made for this uniform)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back