What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Police Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... our medic and bounty hunter uniform i created from scratch, I have took both those uniforms and created our own unique looking AltisLife version

What do you think we have edited ?

i like them, the only thing that would annoy me and its the space between the gloves and end of the sleeves but probably something i won't even notice after 10 minutes

9332224_orig.png

This is the one you are thinking it is, take a look at the differences Voltz.

I don't remember what they looked like exactly but they looked very similar.  Thanks for reminding me, they look good though.

I don't remember what they looked like exactly but they looked very similar.  Thanks for reminding me, they look good though.
Theres was a copy of our bounty hunter uniform ;) ... they also went on to copy our medic uniform and use our ambulance, I created this one from scratch.

The person who created there police skin is actually none other than Dante... he actually offered us his skins but as always i decided to create our own... PCSO one and RPU one to follow.

Ok I was reading through that and I saw RPU... IS IT COMING BACK!?

Mhm prefer the more on the beat look, formal trousers, boots, tooo tracksuitish for my liking, also i think having the vest visible is much better, cant add a police to the back of the vest? maybe high vis jackets for those who wish to wear it :p ?

I think it's important to keep the police vests, similar as to how police walk around wearing anti-stab vests. Or at least they do where I used to live..

I think a vest is a fairly necessary part of the uniform, both aesthetically and practically. I mean, I'm all for storing my radio and crumpets down my boxers, but rummaging around down there every time I want to use comms wouldn't exactly give off the most professional image to the public.

In the majority of cases, excluding ceremonies/events, police IRL are seen with some sort of vest, whether it be a black vest or high vis.
XcPJZx0.jpg

A yellow florescent jacket would be amazing! to put over your uniform when its night or you are at a road traffic accident or something like that.

Just a suggestion if you could work it in there some how.

WNjakuQ.jpg

I'll admit: I cringed and immediately thought 'Bounty Hunter'.

I liked the old one, with shirt and trousers. This one looks very heavy duty and more tactical than every day police wear. Really don't like the fluorescent white lines.

I think it would be nice to have a police variation of the suit and tie clothing as an alternative. The thing I liked about our old uniform was that it wasn't like the bounty hunter or NHS ones. As I said before: this, in my opinion, is more suited for Armed Response than day-to-day policing.

Perhaps we could have different uniforms for different ranks and units, like Armed Response would have this, NPAS a flightsuit, DSGTs+ shirt and tie, etc.? Just a thought.

So in answer to your 'Let us know what you think!' - I don't like it. Sorry.

I am glad the suggestion that was brought up about backpacks has been taken into consideration. That's a much needed thing.

Best way to not have the back pack just use a fanny pack hold all your items you will ever need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back