What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Police & Altis NHS Uniform update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to be kept separate mate, Combat wise we already have Armed Response so if NCA did combat there would be no need for AR what else do police deal with that requires specialized units?
This is not how the NCA and Armed Response Work. Armed Response are available 24/7, 365 Days of the year. The NCA conduct more planned operations such as drug related incidents, whereas Armed Response Respond to an incident that only just occurred or is occurring.

Therefore AR and the NCA would be able to work side by side as they do IRL  

This is not how the NCA and Armed Response Work. Armed Response are available 24/7, 365 Days of the year. The NCA conduct more planned operations such as drug related incidents, whereas Armed Response Respond to an incident that only just occurred or is occurring.

Therefore AR and the NCA would be able to work side by side as they do IRL 
1f60a.png

Hopefully the two units develop a better relationship that will allow us to work together. Currently there is some tension between the two units which is just getting silly to be honest..

We are a police force yet we have wars unnecessarily happening within, Hopefully this change can help us to work alongside each other.

Nice skins too, great job Xsum/Wilco!

I agree with @KevinP , if this can help NCA and AR work together more and stop the tension and fudes I think we can have some fun.

The skins look amazing though!

Awesome Job guys!!! 

Another example of the the server progressing and growing! 

Long live the NCA 

Police skin is superb!!

Would rather keep the floating Police rank tho, just makes things easier unless it has something to do with reduced mission files or whatever.

Love the fleecy texture. Straight out of an episode of The Bill!

Can't wait to see this for myself tonight :) Looks good from the pictures

@CI Xsum OMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU XD

NUyttbn.gif

But seriously great work guys! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the two units develop a better relationship that will allow us to work together. Currently there is some tension between the two units which is just getting silly to be honest..

We are a police force yet we have wars unnecessarily happening within, Hopefully this change can help us to work alongside each other.

Nice skins too, great job Xsum/Wilco!
There's no tension whatsoever.

Lots of high quality banter though!

There's no tension whatsoever.

Lots of high quality banter though!
I see tension on a daily basis.. AR complaining about NIU.. NIU complaining about AR.. It is what it is, and needs to be resolved, not ignored..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back