What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Dream Team

Phalanx

Myth
The 
8e671ee2-528c-4090-a58d-a6735bea3aeb.png
Dream Team

We are the ALUK Dream Team, we are the first fully established, and official gang on Exile. We have a multitude of different members from across the globe and we want to welcome anyone who enjoys the Exile mod and has decent comms/combat/flying skills. 

Our main goal is to enjoy ourselves, no hardcore dedication whatsoever. Typical money making includes scrapping vehicles, raiding bases and selling items at the market. We always have members on no matter what time it is situated in our home channel - Summers Scouse House. If accepted into the gang you will be given the password to the channel. If you join this gang it should no matter what conflict with interests with your current gang in Altis Life as the gang has no plans to transfer. 

We have a base which has all necessary requirements and is being constructed continuously by our "Master Builders". 

Our requirment sheet is below:

• Age 16+ (Below will be considered)
  • Must have good standing within the community
  • Have sufficient pop tabs to support yourself (7500+)
  • Have atleast 2 months time spent within the community
 ​

Application Sheet:

Name:

(1/10) Communication ability?:

(1/10) Combat Ability?:

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?:

​

​

​

Members

​

Lead

Summers

Builders

Dutch

Soldiers

Dom

Phalanx

Holo

Farmer Giles

Kaden

Semaj2000

Fanto Rangen

2Pac

Daanish

(List of current members not finished)

Recruits (Trial)

(Still to come)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Solomon

(1/10) Communication ability?: 9

(1/10) Combat Ability?: 8

Pop Tabs:0, 0000

I played today with Eddylane and that's why I would like to join the gang.

Pop Tabs:0, 0000

I played today with Eddylane and that's why I would like to join the gang.
Denied, please ensure you meet the minimum requirments for your pop tabs, thank you and feel free to re apply at a later date.

Name: Madmatt (o_O I like the pink)

(1/10) Communication ability?: 9/10

(1/10) Combat Ability?: 8/10

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: 24,200

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: 12k and a hellcat

Name: Daanish

(1/10) Combat Ability?: 6

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: Yeh I haven't ever installed or played exile but it looks interesting and I might download it some time next week. so I guess 0

Name: Daanish

(1/10) Combat Ability?: 6

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: Yeh I haven't ever installed or played exile but it looks interesting and I might download it some time next week. so I guess 0
Accepted

Ahaa tut tut tut lads! In deans words ill quite litrally see you on the forums (well i already am :p)

Name:

(1/10) Communication ability?: 7

(1/10) Combat Ability?:7

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: - haven't played exile in a while and my mod is out of date but i can scrounge off of summers cause he'll feel pity for the 'wirral squirral' :p

@DeaanLapply man i miss your sayings :p

(1/10) Combat Ability?:8

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: 34k

Ahaa tut tut tut lads! In deans words ill quite litrally see you on the forums (well i already am :p)

Name:

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: - haven't played exile in a while and my mod is out of date but i can scrounge off of summers cause he'll feel pity for the 'wirral squirral' :p

You are apart of the OG dream team. Of course you are in

@Summers This is you duty lad, get accepting!
Summers aint OG doe ;)

Name:

Accepted

Name: Mouldy

Pop Tabs available (to nearest hundred)?: Not going to lie, similar to @GP. Daanish I've never played exile but it looks good so I think I'll be getting the mod soon. Therefore, I guess I have 0 pop tabs available.

Back