What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Team Expansion!

Thank you!

I look forward to working alongside all of you.

And thank you for the opportunity I am very grateful.

:D

Congrats guys! looks like a good bunch of people!

The server's are a bit crazy at the moment, so looking forward to seeing those game admins getting to work.
Lets get the server back to how we all like it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Side chat shall never again be sullied by incessant hot mics! Looking forward to helping maintain a good clean environment for RP
Let the odd Russian playing his dub step with his mum screaming at him in the background hot mic from time to time, adds a bit of flare you know ;-)

Congratulations guys, hopefully this will keep the server and forums clean for the future :D

Should have stayed in the cops and then applied  :Cool:
What has being in the Police got to do with it ahaha

30936955igedb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have stayed in the cops and then applied  :Cool:
So when is sea lion getting admin?
Okay, go be salty in private please, this has no place here.. We'll be keeping an eye on this and if this gets too salty warning points will follow.

On:

Congrats to all the new team members =)

Okay, go be salty in private please, this has no place here.. We'll be keeping an eye on this and if this gets too salty warning points will follow.

On:

It was just banter, as we had 1 new staff like every 4months, then like loads.

On:

Calm down mate wasn't being salty, didn't actually apply so no reason to be.

Congrats to everyone @Farmer Giles well done bud why did you never tell me you applied to be honest if you had i would have told you, that you had a snowballs chance in hell of getting it but i guess this proves me wrong!

Gragratz to everyone other than Farmer. I can never be happy for him. EVER  :D

Congrats to everyone @Farmer Giles well done bud why did you never tell me you applied to be honest if you had i would have told you, that you had a snowballs chance in hell of getting it but i guess this proves me wrong!
Shhhh jamie ;)  But thanks man! 

Gragratz to everyone other than Farmer. I can never be happy for him. EVER  :D
Your never happy for me lmao, always being a salty ;)  

Good luck and may you all prosper into the new Altis staff family. Looking forward to future openings :Cool:

Back