What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Team Expansion!

Congratz to all new moderators and ingame admins and specially to my 2 old friends Dainmk and Liquid !! This will be a great upgrade in the staff team!! Well chosen !! 

Greetings Fruity

Congratz to all new moderators and ingame admins and specially to my 2 old friends Dainmk and Liquid !! This will be a great upgrade in the staff team!! Well chosen !! 

Greetings Fruity
I thought you left?

"slow clap" nah i never left only "some" friends became a bit inactive on our beautiful island so i went to find some people to play the game with but now i am back active again cause my old and new friends are in the same community now 
Just joking Rudy =D <3

Gratz and welcome to the team guys. Cant wait to have some mojitos with you in the admin lounge when I get back. 

Lol at pink @Thesoldier 

Gratz and welcome to the team guys. Cant wait to have some mojitos with you in the admin lounge when I get back. 

Lol at pink @Thesoldier 
Hate to break it to ya, the admin lounge is long gone! We do have a nice staff lobby though!  ;)

Me in sidechat: Peaches?

BANNED!

Reason: Unknown

Me: Dain you cheeky little apple heretic...

I can just imagine that happening. 
18A) Common sense (talking about peaches with Dain scurrying about)

I've now killed 2 new admins with my shit driving ?

Anyway, congrats to all!

I've now killed 2 new admins with my shit driving ?

Anyway, congrats to all!
I can now issue you with an Advanced driving course. Free of charge, with a rook in the glove compartment if needed :p  

I can now issue you with an Advanced driving course. Free of charge, with a rook in the glove compartment if needed :p  
I accept your offer!?during my course I'll make sure I wear my seatbelt :p

Back