What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Weekly* Code Challange!

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
Every now and again I produce one of these. Now, this is the hardest one yet. Good luck! The person who gets the final answer and sends it to me via personal message will receive two *five* million pounds of in game cash!

cgkXZZ.jpg

Your first clue is in the above image...

I know for a fact@CMO Marc Smithwill enjoy this one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WellI got past the first image and now Im out. good luck to the rest of ye smart people

A lot more interesting than the last one... wonder how many steps there is going to be :p

I'd urge everyone to have a go and see how far you can get, you never know... you might surprise yourself :p Even if you know nothing about code breaking, now is a good time to start ;)

I don't even know where to start.. RIP my chance of 2mil back to drug runs I guess!  :joy:

@ArrogantBreadhas kindly said he will donate 3 million, winner will now receive 5 million pounds. 

This is probably the most simple yet hardest way I could have done it,

@CMO Marc Smiththe first two are quite easy, I'm interested as to how many people will finish the last one however... (the last step is not the last step as such...)

@ArrogantBreadhas kindly said he will donate 3 million, winner will now receive 5 million pounds. 

This is probably the most simple yet hardest way I could have done it,

@CMO Marc Smiththe first two are quite easy, I'm interested as to how many people will finish the last one however... (the last step is not the last step as such...)
Wait.. 2 steps have already been solved?

What did i miss?

I also tried a random trick and it says Ice Cube... 

Brain.exe has stopped working.

Back