What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ALUK] Zombie Outbreak - Teaser Trailer!

Ronnie

At about 7am this morning, one of the infected had made it into Kavala town.

The infected began to infect others with the virus, before you know it nearly the whole town had been infected with this unknown zombie virus.

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking of getting all my lads to act out a zombie horde for a long time, but we haven't got round to it yet.

Hit me up with a message if you want some actors today to finish the movie, ill get The Warriors involved, I can bring ALOT of people :)

We can do it today if you want

I've been thinking of getting all my lads to act out a zombie horde for a long time, but we haven't got round to it yet.

Hit me up with a message if you want some actors today to finish the movie, ill get The Warriors involved, I can bring ALOT of people :)

yeah great idea ;)

Yeah this just randomly started with 1 guy and then every started joining in and it got great.

I pretty much have enough footage to finish the movie, this outbreak went on for over 20 minutes, there are some really great clips I have :)

Great roleplay, buddy - this was a really interesting emergent scenario. :D I'd love for this to be a formal event...!

I'm creasing up at the thought of all the new hobos joining thinking this is a zombie roleplaying server! Haha!

Brilliant, give me and @Daanisha time and place and we will be there today!

First of all I think you should change the font to something more fancy. Otherwise the trailer looked good

I think i was the only Police in Kavala that was NOT infected, and was running from the zombies. :p

First of all I think you should change the font to something more fancy. Otherwise the trailer looked good
Yeah I've noticed a few things to improve on from this video, so once I finish the full movie hopefully it should look much better.

@Ronnie, PM me when the video is finished :)

That RP Scenario was Awesome!!!!!!!!

Everybody in kavala was freaking out xD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever want to do this again hit me up, taxi driver turned zombie.

The moment you accidently fall of the roof

YES IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY XD

Back